Security Officer shot in Killeen, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Officer shot in Killeen, Texas

An ARMED security officer was shot through the thigh outside of a sub sandwich shop(you know which one) after removing 3 black males from the restaraunt. The individuals left after the Officer gave them the usual criminal trespass speech and during the departure, a fight ensued. This resulted in 3 people being shot counting the officer. He was treated at the local hospital and released on the next day. Once again, a Security Officer , was at the site when a crime was comitted, yet it is doubtful he will receive any praise , due to Texas's archaic regs concerning armed Security Officers.

Please explain how the state's regulations prevent the guard from getting praise?
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Black males?? Really?? How is that relevant to the article? Go Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by PatrolGearHead View Post
        Black males?? Really?? How is that relevant to the article? Go Texas!
        He probably got the first couple sentences out of the paper or something,then the last two or three or based off his opnion.

Comment

weapon

More info please, the shots were fired from the guards weapon? other weapons involved ?. "The answer is in the details "

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X