Two security officers murdered.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two security officers murdered.

When I post things that infringe copyright, I risk having the forums turned off due to action by the copyright holder under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and subsequent banning from this forum when Cygnus spends the money to submit a counter-claim to get the hosting company to turn the forums back on.
    Last edited by N. A. Corbier; 11-11-2010, 08:02 AM. Reason: Poster infringes copyright, does not read sticky.
    ]

Steve,
    My google-Fu and Yahoo-Fu may be lacking, but I can not find any links to info on the "PHILADELPHIA SECURITY OFFICER SHOT TO DEATH", do you have a link?
    www.oramsecurity.com

Comment

I found a link.

http://privateofficerbreakingnews.blogspot.com
      ]

Comment

Thanks Steve,
        I sad reminder that our work can be very dangerous at times.
        R.I.P fallen officer.

Comment

Just remember this when you take your next unarmed job. I have heard many people on here thinking that they won't be shot because they are unarmed. At least if these guys were armed, they would have had a chance.
          ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

Originally posted by Minneapolis Security View Post
            Just remember this when you take your next unarmed job. I have heard many people on here thinking that they won't be shot because they are unarmed. At least if these guys were armed, they would have had a chance.

How ever true. it does not matter if you are in LE or security there is always trhat change is getting short. It's the rick we take every day.
            ]

Comment

Originally posted by Steve354 View Post
              Yes. Please post ENTIRE ARTICLES written by Private Officer International, they would love to be able to shut this site down with a DMCA takedown order while the hosting company demands Cygnus Business Media answer the claim.

They are a competitor, they don't like SIW, and they would really enjoy having a way to turn this site off for a few days while the hosting company sends a written letter to Cygnus informing them why the site was turned off and demanding they answer the copyright infringement claim by removing the materials or claiming that the use is lawful.
              Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X