EMT-P Afghanistan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMT-P Afghanistan

I wanted to let you know, about a probable forthcoming requirement Frontier Medical will have for US registered EMT-P's for a contract in Afghanistan.
    The project would be working at Forward Operating Bases (FOB's) in Afghanistan providing medical care to the companies employees (expatriates) and some of their sub contractors (possibly some Afghan local national content). Duties would include management of a sick-call and any subsequent examinations and treatment, occupational medical treatment to work related injury or illness and emergency medical care limited to first response/stabilisation and/or triage services.

The medics would be provided with full security provision from our client. The role is not a PSD position!

The project facilities will include tented or fabric structures with heat, lights and electricity, full food, laundry and morale welfare and recreation facilities will also be made available for every medic. The rotation for the role would be a 12 weeks in country/ two weeks at home. The project would commence between end October 2010 - middle of December 2010 (subsequent to the processing of security clearances)

The initial phase of the project would be eight months, followed by two possible one year contract extensions. We would be looking for EMT-P's who would be willing to commit to at least the first eight months.

The monthly rate assigned to this project would be $10,500 with a bonus for completion of the first eight months service. This project will also allow EMT-P's to have a benefits package that will include health care, the option to buy additional cover for family, 401K plan (no contribution from Frontier Medical/Exlogs Inc), R&R flights home paid for and DBA / Personal Accident Insurance ($500K). Full medical malpractice insurance is provided whilst working on Frontier projects, and in the event that you were sick or injured you would be repatriated back home all at the company's expense. Full 24/7 topside support both medical and project administration is provided by the Operations team at Frontier in the UK and our team of Topside doctors.

If you are interested in the above please get back to me as soon as possible so that we can progress your application to the next stage. Also this project potential requires 40 EMT-P's to be mobilised to site at anyone time, therefore if you know of any Paramedics who have not already contacted Frontier, please feel free to share my details with them.

I look forwards to hearing from you.

Kind regards

Hannah

Hannah Norman
    Manpower Support Manager
    Frontier Medical

Tel: +44 1594 545125
    www.exlogs.com
    "The path to paradise begins in hell."
    — Dante Alighieri

Leaderboard

Collapse