Clear All

• MN - Midwest Protective Agency

MNers,

Anyone have any info on this company?

Pros & Cons?

Craigslist Posting:
    http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hn...781550884.html

Thanks

I have seen their guys downtown and have talked to a few in passing. The ones I encountered were very squared away. Everyone I have seen is armed and well equipped. Their office is right down the street from one of the accounts I work at. I don't know anymore, hope that helps.
    ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

I can' t say I have ever come across any of them. I recall reading something about them in the PDB minutes, but I can't recall what it was regarding. If Minneapolis Security is saying they seem squared away, then I would trust his judgement.
      "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Don't we have someone on this forum who works for them?

Edit: nevermind I think I got them confused with Badge714's company.
        Last edited by Lawson; 06-27-2010, 12:11 AM.
        "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
        "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Never heard of them till you mentioned them Yang. The only security I've had dealings with at the hospital were Akal (freaky guy swore up and down he was a federal agent), and another company from somewhere way out in the sticks that was just sitting on a prisoner for some po-dunk county sheriff's department that wouldn't send one of their own deputies.
          Apparently a HUGE cop wannabe...

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X