Boeing Security - Puget Sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boeing Security - Puget Sound

Thought I would let everyone know that Boeing is hiring for security officers for the Puget Sound region in WA state. Paid travel, Awesome benefits, salary comprable to LE, etc. Requirements -21yoa, H.S. diploma, able to obtain Secret clearance, prior LE, security or military. For those of you that are interested go to www.boeing.com and fill out an application. the deadline is May 25th. Hiring process is as follows - application, psychological, oral board, drug test, physical exam, treadmill. Anyone with questions PM me.

Did they close this early? It is not listed on Boeing.com anymore.
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Shouldn't have, I was told you had until May 25th.

Comment

I considered applying, but the commute would've killed me... or my car..
        Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
        Originally posted by ValleyOne
        BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
        Shoulda called in sick.
        Be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Ledgerwood
          Thought I would let everyone know that Boeing is hiring for security officers for the Puget Sound region in WA state. Paid travel, Awesome benefits, salary comprable to LE, etc. Requirements -21yoa, H.S. diploma, able to obtain Secret clearance, prior LE, security or military. For those of you that are interested go to www.boeing.com and fill out an application. the deadline is May 25th. Hiring process is as follows - application, psychological, oral board, drug test, physical exam, treadmill. Anyone with questions PM me.
          Do I have to list my misdemeanors on the application or just the felonies?

PS - I'm a little crazy this morning. Just chalk it up to temporary insanity.
          Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Nice area of your country by the way. I've visited my wife's relatives in (Bellevue) Seatle twice.
            I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
            Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

It would be nice if it wasnt for all the hippies.
              "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
              "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by Wackenhut Lawson
                It would be nice if it wasnt for all the hippies.

Aint it the truth..
                http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/3203/darrell29jc.gif

The FUTURE is MSP...

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
                  Nice area of your country by the way. I've visited my wife's relatives in (Bellevue) Seatle twice.
                  AGREED! I lived up there for over a year and a half. That was over 10 years ago, and I miss it every day.

I'd love to get a gig up there, if I knew it would be great. But just can't risk moving that far for such a thing.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X