Jobs in Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jobs in Chicago

Hello, I have had my 20hr and 40hr certifications and I have my foid card and perc. I am looking for places to work in the Chicagoland area. I am from the southwest suburbs of chicago.

Originally posted by jumbojs
    Hello, I have had my 20hr and 40hr certifications and I have my foid card and perc. I am looking for places to work in the Chicagoland area. I am from the southwest suburbs of chicago.

Avoid S.T.O. Investigations and Photofax Surveillance.

Comment

Originally posted by Serpico
      Avoid S.T.O. Investigations and Photofax Surveillance.
      IPC International is always hiring. The have several contracts, including Woodfield at Schaumburg, and Shops at Woodfield - Schaumburg (The annex).

Might be a bit of a drive, though.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
        IPC International is always hiring. The have several contracts, including Woodfield at Schaumburg, and Shops at Woodfield - Schaumburg (The annex).

Might be a bit of a drive, though.

Unless it has changed all of Chicagoland is "a bit of driving"

I lived in Sauk Village and Chicago Hgts and it always seems wherever you want to go is on the other side of the city.

Comment

Originally posted by ACP01
          Unless it has changed all of Chicagoland is "a bit of driving"

I lived in Sauk Village and Chicago Hgts and it always seems wherever you want to go is on the other side of the city.
          Let me retract what I said about STO. The company itself isn't anything bad. Management is willing to work around any problem you have with scheduling, etc... The problem was with their biggest and only account when I was with them. Their main client is a major home improvement chain. I wont say it, but it's not Depot or Lowes

Last I heard, STO put an ad on career builder for some auto auction in Alsip. The new client requested plainclothes security for the auctions, which sounds pretty interesting. The pay isn't anything special, from my experience. But raises are based on productivity. I went from being a LPO to a FTO and got $3.25 an hour in raises in a matter of months.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X