Wolf security South Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf security South Florida

IF any one is in the Palm beach county or north broward area and is looking for part time or full time work as an armed security officer and you have your D and G licenses send me a PM.
    Ethical Schizophrenia is the substance of heroes. -Frank Rich

Be advised we do NOT do unarmed contracts. Benefits to work for Wolf is that the Company currently pays for your yearly G recert. The company also pays at the same time for you to qualify with a shotgun and signs off on your waiver. Vest are issued by the company on limited duties but it is strongly suggest you invest on your own for comfort and fit. Since the company is still small any one can go directly to the owner with any problems and actually get them resolved.

Only thing is the Uniform is 5.11 tactical clothing line only. Must wear BDU pants and depending on post limited on type of shirt. Some posts Polo 5.11 shirts only but any 5.11 polo style. Other posts any style of shirts you like.

This is a great company to work for that offers tons of opportunities.
    BTW I am just a regular S/O with company that put in some time and got sponsored for my CC. SO i know the owner is a man of his word.

Wolf Security Agency, Inc. B2400161
    Last edited by mad_malk; 03-17-2008, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Is Wolf Security Wolf Protection Agency?

http://forums.securityinfowatch.com/...highlight=wolf
      "A good deed’s like pissing yourself in dark pants. Warm feeling but no one notices." - Jacob Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Chaple View Post
        Is Wolf Security Wolf Protection Agency?

http://forums.securityinfowatch.com/...highlight=wolf
        Probably not.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Nope the legal full name is wolf security agency, Inc.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X