X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mh892
    replied
    Originally posted by hrdickinson View Post
    Good Luck! Let us all know how it works out.
    Start at O-dark thirty, Monday morning. Momma is real . Guess I've been spending to much time around the house talking about traveling.
    Last edited by mh892; 01-12-2008, 11:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• hrdickinson
    replied
    Originally posted by mh892 View Post
    Thanks fellas. They are looking for some hi-qual SO's with clearance for a position on Eglin. 'Advertising' very good pay. I'm going to come out of semi-retirement and go to an interview in the morning to see what it's about.
    Good Luck! Let us all know how it works out.

Leave a comment:

• mh892
    replied
    Thanks fellas. They are looking for some hi-qual SO's with clearance for a position on Eglin. 'Advertising' very good pay. I'm going to come out of semi-retirement and go to an interview in the morning to see what it's about.

Leave a comment:

• gcmc security part 2
    replied
    Anyone have experience with DSI Security to share?
    I've met some of their people in the FWB/Destin area. We just took over one of their accounts in FWB. Client was far from happy with them, but other then heresay couldn't tell you much.

Leave a comment:

• hrdickinson
    replied
    Headquartered in Dothan, Alabama, owned and management by Alan Clark. I believe it to be a good company of the O&R variety (as most are). It's growing and profitable and should be a low risk situation for you in terms accepting a position!

Leave a comment:

• mh892
    started a topic DSI Security

DSI Security

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X