Corporate Security Officers: NE Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corporate Security Officers: NE Oklahoma

We are currently hiring for a large internet search engine company, opening a data center in Pryor, OK. We offer insurance, 401K, 1 week vacation after 6 months of employment to name a few of the many perks we offer. Experience is required. You must be military special operations, or police special operations. Some career (retired) military occupational specialities will be considered. All candidates will have extensive background checks, physicals, and be able to pass Oklahoma Armed Security Officer training and testing. Please contact me offline by emailing me.

Originally posted by bnichols70 View Post
    We are currently hiring for a large internet search engine company, opening a data center in Pryor, OK. We offer insurance, 401K, 1 week vacation after 6 months of employment to name a few of the many perks we offer. Experience is required. You must be military special operations, or police special operations. Some career (retired) military occupational specialities will be considered. All candidates will have extensive background checks, physicals, and be able to pass Oklahoma Armed Security Officer training and testing. Please contact me offline by emailing me.
    Corporate Security for Internet company? Special OPs?
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
      Corporate Security for Internet company? Special OPs?
      Curt that is too convoluted to be considered an oxymoron. Lord only knows what they want or perhaps need!
      Enjoy the day,
      Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Warnock View Post
        Curt that is too convoluted to be considered an oxymoron. Lord only knows what they want or perhaps need!
        Enjoy the day,
        Bill
        Sounds intresting! I'm somewhat curious, however according to the post, extremely unqualified! LOL!

Be Safe,

Hank
        " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X