MAS Security

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAS Security

Has anyone ever heard of this company or worked for/with them? Trying to find info. Thanks

Ozz

Is that the one in NY and TX specializing in strip clubs, etc? If so, I am not familiar with the management but it looks like a new company. Be careful, but then again, you might get in on the ground floor.
    Richard Dickinson
    Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
    DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
    www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

It is in TX for sure and they say 'clubs and entertainment.' So I guess it is safe to assume strip clubs are included...

Comment

Originally posted by dougo83 View Post
        It is in TX for sure and they say 'clubs and entertainment.' So I guess it is safe to assume strip clubs are included...
        Well, if you're looking for a security job in Texas, tell me which city and I'll give you some good recommendations.
        Richard Dickinson
        Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
        DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
        www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

I'm in Austin

As long as it isn't Statewide Patrol or Executive, Go for it. Appreciate the help. I am in college so it is hard to find one that will work with hours. I guess I could go back to bouncing.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X