X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by wilrobnson
    Silly question here, anyone else list all of their certs on their resume? I use 2 different resumes, depending on the job:

The short one, just listing recent jobs (aka The Teaser); and
    the long version, with a second page listing all my personal certs, i.e. OCAT, ASP, firearms, training stuff, etc.

Since the place I work offers about 30 differents certs (all of which I've done), and I have a stack of others from previous jobs, is it worth it to add them?

Thoughts and opinions appreciated!
    I want to know what an employee is certified in, what agency certified them, and when their certification expires. This is not only to do best applicant selection, but to get a feeling for how that applicant has been trained.

If you have an applicant who is ASP, OC, DT, CPR, First Responder, AED, 9mm trained, and you stick them on a "warm body" account, they will jeapordize your "warm body" contract - they are trained to do so, and that training WILL kick in when it hits the oscillator.

Alot of companies I've seen apps for specifically as for all certifications.

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Certs on resume?

Certs on resume?

Silly question here, anyone else list all of their certs on their resume? I use 2 different resumes, depending on the job:

The short one, just listing recent jobs (aka The Teaser); and
    the long version, with a second page listing all my personal certs, i.e. OCAT, ASP, firearms, training stuff, etc.

Since the place I work offers about 30 differents certs (all of which I've done), and I have a stack of others from previous jobs, is it worth it to add them?

Thoughts and opinions appreciated!

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X