X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CorpSec
    replied
    Originally posted by jaybird33081 View Post
    i live in eagan i have months of experience in security i was working in a baker for the last 9 years and i am in school right now for law enforcement and i have my carry permit i have looked at alot of the hostpitals but they all say at least one year of experience wonder if having longevity in at my old job would help out? what do u guys think? i am looking for night shift
    You will not get 100 percent of the jobs you don't apply for. I wouldn't play up the carry permit since most security around here is pretty much observe and report and it could make you seem like a cowboy. If you are in school, a large Company like Securitas or American might be your best bet. They are likely to have a number of what I like to call "study accounts" I did all of my homework at work while I was going through college and skills.

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    sometimes jobs will say you need x amount of experience but i always put in applications, and sometimes get calls for interviews that are out of my experience range, but atleast they are willing to give me a shot at interviewing for the postion that i may be just short of on experience, and i have gotten jobs as supervisor with no supervisor exp, although the job may have required 1-2 years exp as a supervisor, if you go in with the right attitude, and dress, you may impress the folks rather then the guy that has 5 years experience. give it a shot youll be superised

Leave a comment:

• jaybird33081
    replied
    i live in eagan i have months of experience in security i was working in a baker for the last 9 years and i am in school right now for law enforcement and i have my carry permit i have looked at alot of the hostpitals but they all say at least one year of experience wonder if having longevity in at my old job would help out? what do u guys think? i am looking for night shift

Leave a comment:

• CorpSec
    replied
    Knowing where you are located would make a difference. There are currently a good number of in house hospital jobs available locally. I would strongly encourage you to try to land an in house job since the pay and benefits tend to be a lot better.

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    If we were hiring, I would say Secureforce You can certainly put in an application, so when we have an opening we will already have your app on file. PM me if interested.

Leave a comment:

• marshall
    replied
    Where do you live in MN?

Leave a comment:

• jaybird33081
    started a topic Minnesota jobs?

Minnesota jobs?

Hey guys anyone know of a good company in minnesota hiring guards --armed or unarmed?

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X