X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Not looking for anyone nice and friendly"

I guess they want a mean SOB

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/sec/318693166.html

I am looking for a licensed armed security guard 3-4 nights per week (30-35 hours). The schedule is flexible and you will not have to work every weekend though some weekends are required. Some driving is required however I will pay you for all work-related mileage. I am not looking for anyone nice and friendly. I prefer someone with military experience and in good physical condition.

Some of your job duties will include but are not limited to;

Prevent vandalism and damage
    Complete shift/incident reports
    Reduce tresspassing
    Log all suspicious activity
    Enforce all rules and regulations
    Police Officer

Experience: Bouncer, EMT, Theme Park Security, Money Transport, Armed Guard

I would guess that his last contracts got to loose and overlooked things while shooting the crap with employees. I wonder if it is Nick Narrvaro from FL Joke I know this is from SanDiego.
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
    http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Originally posted by dannyr619
      I guess they want a mean SOB

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/sec/318693166.html

I am looking for a licensed armed security guard 3-4 nights per week (30-35 hours). The schedule is flexible and you will not have to work every weekend though some weekends are required. Some driving is required however I will pay you for all work-related mileage. I am not looking for anyone nice and friendly. I prefer someone with military experience and in good physical condition.

Some of your job duties will include but are not limited to;

Prevent vandalism and damage
      Complete shift/incident reports
      Reduce tresspassing
      Log all suspicious activity
      Enforce all rules and regulations
      Hmmm...apartment complexes. Maybe the last guy got "friendly", or tried to, with some of the female residents. Otherwise, as someone suggested, started showing favoritism, overlooking stuff, etc. and forgetting that the apt management/owner is the client who wants the complex rules enforced w/o exceptions.

Sometimes it's tough to walk the line between being pleasant but impartial, and being "too nice and friendly". We all want friends unless we're social misfits, but it's usually best to cultivate friendships outside of the protective venue where we work and must enforce laws, policies and keep order.
      "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X