Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marijuana security

http://www.securityinfowatch.com/art...ng-opportunity

I don't know - its still illegal under US federal law, although soon to be legal across Canada. That aside, I think the danger factor to guards and drivers will only increase as the business becomes more lucrative.

Originally posted by Condo Guard View Post
    http://www.securityinfowatch.com/art...ng-opportunity

I don't know - its still illegal under US federal law, although soon to be legal across Canada. That aside, I think the danger factor to guards and drivers will only increase as the business becomes more lucrative.
    Well considering the increase in potency and the demand from both the legal and illegal markets makes a highly desirable target for criminals. The real money is in the concentrates. Wax dabs and oils are going to be worth more than the buds of the plants and easier to transport when compared to simular value of plant matter. If one looks at California where Marijuana has been decriminalized the street value dropped and the quality of both the Marijuana and the level of service from the dealers went up dramatically. The drug cartels have moved on to other drugs due to losing their profit margins or they will buy in California and ship it to the east,
    Confronted with the choice, the American people would choose the policeman's truncheon over the anarchist's bomb.
    Spiro Agnew

Why yes I am a glorified babysitter , I am here to politely ask you to follow the rules , if not daddy comes to spank you and put you in time out its your choice - Me

Luck is a red hair woman , if you ever dated one you know there remarkably dangerous , my personal preference is to be competent and let luck join the ride if she so chooses .- Clint Smith

Comment

main issues are BANKS wont deal with Dope Money, and most "dispensaries" are cash, because even dopers know enough not to use CC for something that is still a Fed Felony, especially with a US AG that is looking for something to get "tough" about since he is afraid to do anything real.

On top of that you got local PD not to thrilled about dope dealer in the da 'hood, and in my exp here is CA cops back off the whole thing, leaving the area around the "club" a lawless zone. All sorts of shady types are allowed to "act out" and cops wont do nuttin, where as they generally would elsewhere.

That leads to a feeling "its still a dope deal, with dope deal rules" about "territory" etc.

All that leads to need for private security, although most ads and guards I've known say its mostly low pay and crap work, and an "unprofessional environment" (imagine my shock)

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X