Engineer Looking for employment career

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engineer Looking for employment career

I'm looking for employment in the transportation arena as a Field/Sales Engineer on X-ray & IMS Explosive detections systems installation and am available ASAP in the Philadelphia region. Have been employed by Boeing, GE, Sikorsky, Bombardier, Amtrak, Invision, FMC.......Have great credentials too!

Thanx,

George

two ideas on where to start

Two news section on these topics:
    http://www.securityinfowatch.com/sec...Systems/481SIW

http://www.securityinfowatch.com/sec...ilities/384SIW

I would suggest you look through the companies mentioned in stories on those pages and contact them directly.

Comment

Engineer

Editor,

Thanks for responding. I have done exactly that, but even though those corporations post positions, I've found it hard to communicate without a good focal contact at those places. I'm hoping someone from those companies is reading my thread as I'm currently available. I've worked three large events this year on Homeland Security, MailCom, ISC East, and Third Annual Bus & Rail Transportation Security Summit. I'm hoping for an early Christmas present!

Comment

Another great place to look is Scientific Applications International Corp. or SAIC. They do shipping and transportation x-ray systems as well as other Homeland Security systems. The web site is http://www.saic.com
        They have a job area on the site and are ALWAYS looking for people in the field you are inquiring about. You can post your resume directly to HR. Hope this helps.
        Could you also pm me so I can get your resume. I may be able to help you if not hire you.

Good luck.

Comment

Resume

Hey Rooney,

I'll give you my e-mail address. If you could send me a brief message, I'll return it with my resume. [email protected]

Thanx,

George

Comment

Engineer

Hey Rooney,

How did your company make out with that info I sent for those contacts at Boeing? If possible, send me that info Mike spoke about on the phone in regards to your company.

Thanks, George

Comment

If things dont pan out there for you, please let me know.. Our corporation handles Engineering and Aviation services, and detailed to what you are operating in.
              Deputy Sheriff

Comment

Engineer

I was hoping to hear back from Rooney sometime this week as I want to start moving on something after the first of the year. My e-mail address is [email protected] if you could send me some details on your corporation I'd be very thankful!

George-

Comment

Engineer

If anyone is in the market for a Sales?Service Engineer with CCTV, IMS, CTX experience, I'm available, and waiting.....

Comment

Engineer

Still Available??

Comment

Engineer

What ever happened to Mall Director?

Comment

Engineer

Originally posted by rollingrock123
                        I'm looking for employment in the transportation arena as a Field/Sales Engineer on X-ray & IMS Explosive detections systems installation and am available ASAP in the Philadelphia region. Have been employed by Boeing, GE, Sikorsky, Bombardier, Amtrak, Invision, FMC.......Have great credentials too!

Thanx,

George
                        If anybody is interested, I'm officially "off the market" as I have accepted a position with Astrophysics Inc., which markets CT X-Ray units....

George

Comment

Engineer

Originally posted by rollingrock123
                          If anybody is interested, I'm officially "off the market" as I have accepted a position with Astrophysics Inc., which markets CT X-Ray units....

George

False alarm folks! Still Available as of today. Commitment from Astrophysics was not concrete!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X