X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheRegulator
    replied
    Thanks!

I've been on the site for a while now and I'm really liking what I'm seeing. This is a great group of pro's here, and I'd love to do just that... Thanks for the invite! TRM

Originally posted by Mr. Security
    Stick around and become a contributing member to our forum. Welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Stick around and become a contributing member to our forum. Welcome.

Leave a comment:

• TheRegulator
    replied
    Not the case at all...

I am the Director of Quality Control / Operations for Whatcom Security Agency. We are a division of Parker Corporate Services, which owns several other companies. My Officers DO NOT perform janitorial duties, that is what Action Cleaning Services and our other cleaning agencies are responsible for doing.

My Security Officers are responsible for safeguarding life and property, observing, detecting, deterring and reporting. A check of Washington State's web site will show that we actually have several armed Security Officers, in addition to my training and equipping our Officers with a comprehensive defensive tactics program, a solid use of force policy, OC, batons, handcuffs and Tasers (I'm a certified instructor and ILEETA member), and we utilize top notch trainers from other organizations to round out our training and certification programs..

On the last note, my Officers are all equipped with top of the line, tri-network / redundant walkie-talkies and cellular telephones with GPS. Our patrolmen have GPS enabled lap tops with two ways in the car and on their persons... We leave nothing to chance, and don't play games with our Officers lives, or our clients properties.

Just figured I'd throw this out there, since you were completely off base and incorrect about the professional security organization that I proudly manage. Take care, and best wishes in your future endeavors. TRM

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
    Its common for some "services companies" to run combine security and janitorial services. After all, the guard isn't actually "doing anything" while patrolling, so he can perform janitorial duties as well.

One of the two local security companies also has a janitorial service. Considering their security personnel are completely unarmed (and have no communication), I'd say they're probably the janitorial staff, too.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Its common for some "services companies" to run combine security and janitorial services. After all, the guard isn't actually "doing anything" while patrolling, so he can perform janitorial duties as well.

One of the two local security companies also has a janitorial service. Considering their security personnel are completely unarmed (and have no communication), I'd say they're probably the janitorial staff, too.

Leave a comment:

• SecTrainer
    started a topic Whatcom Security (Washington)?

Whatcom Security (Washington)?

Wondered if anyone knows anything about this company (a division of Parker Corporate Services in Bellingham, WA)?...I believe the company also runs a janitorial service - hopefully not using the same people!

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X