Whatcom Security (Washington)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by officerchick View Post
    TRM, is your company specificaly in the North? Any branches in Texas? You've probably already said and I just missed it.
    Whatcom is the name of a County in Washington State, I doubt they have officers in other states.
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Washington State only...

Exactly. The company HQ is in Whatcom County (Bellingham), and we have regional offices in Everett, WA (Snohomish County), Seattle (King County) and Wenatchee (Douglas County). We cover ONLY the State of Washington at this time.

Originally posted by Lawson View Post
      Whatcom is the name of a County in Washington State, I doubt they have officers in other states.
      Tony R. Myhre
      Regional Director - Division Manager
      Whatcom Security Agency
      [email protected]
      Member - International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Association (ILEETA)
      "No One of us is as good as All of Us"

Comment

Originally posted by antiwhatcomsecurity View Post
        HAHAHAHA, that is such a huge lie, i worked for whatcom security and trust me, we were not issued any of this stuff. I was given 1 shirt, 1 pair of pants, a badge and collar devices and we had to use personal cell phone if anything happended. The only thing worse than how ill equipped we were was how ill trained we were, we had 8 hours of training(of which an hour and a half was used for lunch) were we watched a video and signed some paperwork. It is a joke of a security company and I would not recommend it to anybody
        As Tony's former Patrol Manager I can attest to what he says as the truth. There is a definite difference between the North and South Divisions. Normally the company does not issue the equipment but will let you carry it after the training. Tony does provide training for OC, baton and DT, but so far that has been isolated to the south end (and isn't being supported by upper management any longer from what I understand). There is a core of very dedicated and reliable people that work in the south end, but there is a LOT of turn over. Hopefully the new Ops Manager can stop the bleeding
        "Lawyers, Guns and Money"

"Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he's too old to fight, he'll just kill you."

Comment

Originally posted by Lawson View Post
          Ah, well then, there you go. I thought it was some sort of play on dotcom. Shows what I know, huh?
          That's a direct quote. Not word for word, but the gist of it.

Comment

Originally posted by officerchick View Post
            Ah, well then, there you go. I thought it was some sort of play on dotcom. Shows what I know, huh?
            Yeah, OC - what the heck's wrong with you anyway, not knowing the names of all the counties in the country?! Get with it!
            "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X