Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lawson
    • Jan 2006

Sumner WA

I am hiring for 2 weekend officers. Will work Sat-Sun, 1800-0600. $12.00/hr. Must be in good physical condition and able to pass a bicycle certification course. Must be able to work in a moderate to high stress situation and be of sound mind to keep your head clear. Must also be former Law Enforcement, Military, or Criminal Justice graduate.

You will work in a large warehouse type enviornment. Duties include:

- Bicycle patrol of truck yard, parking lot and annex buildings off-site.
    - Use of multi-monitor CCTV system.
    - Use of fire and burglary alarm system.
    - Conduct interior patrols to include climbing stairs, ladders, walking long distances.
    - Emergency responder, respond to physical altercations, vehicle collisions, crimes in progress, medical calls for aid, etc...

This list is not all inclusive... great job for someone looking to pick up a little extra cash on the weekend.
    Last edited by Lawson; 06-17-2006, 03:56 PM.
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998
  • darrell
    • May 2006

Not bad bro not bad staring price.

I make more then that but I've been at the College 5 years.

if you still have my email, send me your bike cert program. We are getting 2 bikes finally and I am working on designing the program.
    http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/3203/darrell29jc.gif

The FUTURE is MSP...

Comment

• Lawson
      • Jan 2006

Darrell,

Our bike patrol program is proprietary to TWC, but I'll get you on AIM and give you any help you need/want about a good bike patrol setup.
      "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
      "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...