Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawson
    replied
    When I wear my CPO Uniform I am always asked (It says "CUSTOM" in big letters) stuff like "So, do you like, work with the Border Patrol?" , "Why do they have US Customs here?" , "Do you work on the canadian or mexican border?" , "I bet you're here for (Insert hispanic name), huh?"

Or, when I used to work for another company where I wore an M26 Advanced Law Enforcement Taser, I used to always get asked, "So, what model Glock is that?" I just told them, "Its an M26" ... Most people would just nod their head and walk off, some would actually tell me how good or bad that Glock is in their "experience".

People keep me entertained.

Leave a comment:

• wvd1979
    replied
    A few years ago I was working at a small college. I had a student ask me "So, are you a real cop or are you like...one of the fake ones?" I replied by saying "I'm...like..one of the fake ones."

Leave a comment:

• IB107
    started a topic interesting comments you have heard while in uniform

interesting comments you have heard while in uniform

- in my current uni i get a lot of hello "officer" "good day officer" and i usually bid them with a how are you or you have a good day too

-when doing mall security we had detex wands once a guy said oh thats cool you guys get tasers, you ever use it ? i stated "oh thanks yea its cool looking, but i hate to tell ya its not a taser"

what are some of the quirky things you have heard while on duty ?

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X