• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFFICER HILL
    replied
    it helps past the time and some shows are cool
    ________
    easy vape vaporizer
    Last edited by OFFICER HILL; 01-26-2011, 01:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    Originally posted by bpdblue View Post
    I still listen now, as I work 8pm to 4 am shifts on my security job.

But the most fun I had with it was while I was a cop. I would get a prisoner for some crime and often times had them in my car for awhile, like while taking them to county jail. They would often comment on the show, and tell me their wierd experiences.

It kept the mood light, and prisoner cooperative. I rarely ever had problems with prisoners in my car, although there were ALWAYS exceptions.
    Better than the Barney song.

Leave a comment:

• sgtnewby
    replied
    Originally posted by Tennsix View Post
    Thats right... I jumped on board in the early 90's. I was also a hughe fan of artbell.com. In my opinion, Art is the one and only host of C2C. I tolerate George but that is it, just tolerate. Ian is ok, as a stand in. Is it just me but does George seem a bit like a momma's boy? Did anyone see the episode of "COPS" when they had a guy holed up in his truck with a rifle. He was demandng to speak with "A certain late-night radio talk show host". It was back in the Art days.
    No $ l-l i t, really? I think I know of the incident, but I don't think I ever heard about the demands...

Leave a comment:

• Tennsix
    replied
    Originally posted by sgtnewby View Post
    I don't think you can actually call yourself a security guard / officer without ever having listened to C2C am....
    Thats right... I jumped on board in the early 90's. I was also a hughe fan of artbell.com. In my opinion, Art is the one and only host of C2C. I tolerate George but that is it, just tolerate. Ian is ok, as a stand in. Is it just me but does George seem a bit like a momma's boy? Did anyone see the episode of "COPS" when they had a guy holed up in his truck with a rifle. He was demandng to speak with "A certain late-night radio talk show host". It was back in the Art days.

Leave a comment:

• bpdblue
    replied
    Yep, I even listened while a police officer

I still listen now, as I work 8pm to 4 am shifts on my security job.

But the most fun I had with it was while I was a cop. I would get a prisoner for some crime and often times had them in my car for awhile, like while taking them to county jail. They would often comment on the show, and tell me their wierd experiences.

It kept the mood light, and prisoner cooperative. I rarely ever had problems with prisoners in my car, although there were ALWAYS exceptions.

Leave a comment:

• Echos13
    replied
    Sometimes I have to stop listening. Though entertaining one minute it can be so way out there I have to change the station.

Leave a comment:

• Badge714
    replied
    I used to listen to Talknet back in the 80's. Tom Snyder, Bruce Williams, Sally Jesse Raphael. It wasn't too bad.

I worked with a guy once who liked to call Art Bell and say he was a time traveler, psychic, or a ghost hunter and see how outrageous he could get without being hung up on. It was a hoot to listen to him when he got on the show!

Leave a comment:

• Blade Runner
    replied
    I used to listen to them when I did mosquito fogging at night....The guys are nuts!

Leave a comment:

• The Hussard
    replied
    we have a similar show in Quebec it called goodmorning the night(bonjours la nuit) the guy name is Jacque Fabi its from 12:00 am to 05:30 am

Leave a comment:

• sideshow
    replied
    I love that show,I learned about training goldfish on that show, I got a kit from www.r2fishschool.com for my birthday, and just got my fish today. From the video, fish are easier to train than security guards.

Leave a comment:

• Plugger
    replied
    Originally posted by sgtnewby View Post
    I don't think you can actually call yourself a security guard / officer without ever having listened to C2C am....
    You're right!

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    my husband listens nightly. i however do not.

Leave a comment:

• sideshow
    replied
    Call me weird, but I listen everynight as well.

Leave a comment:

• The Lord of the Keys
    replied
    When i'm stuck in a Security vehicle overnight Coast to Coast is what keeps me awake. That and coffee.

Leave a comment:

• The_Justin
    replied
    Ha Ha, oh man. I didn't know this was a common station for security guards to listen to, but I guess it makes sense... I listen to it all the time! And even call in on occasion. Coast to Caost AM is the best.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X