coast to coast am with George Noory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey jimmyhat, thanks for that info. I have a subscription to streamlink,

but I've never seen that one. I'll have to try and find it.
    "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
    - Thomas Jefferson

“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.”
    — Vince Lombardi

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

IX. Strive to attain professional competence.

Comment

sgtnewby: Yeah, I think you might have a point there...
      "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
      - Thomas Jefferson

“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.”
      — Vince Lombardi

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

IX. Strive to attain professional competence.

Comment

Streamlink still pisses me off. I remember back in the day when Art was flat out saying, "This is Premier's doing. I had nothing to do with this. I would of perferred you could listen to the archive for free, but they tell me that bandwidth is expensive."

Is he set up in the Phillipines yet? The few times I've tried to listen via the Milwaukee Station (online), I was bored.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
          Is he set up in the Phillipines yet? The few times I've tried to listen via the Milwaukee Station (online), I was bored.
          He's been broadcasting from there for a few months now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackhole
            He's been broadcasting from there for a few months now.
            Ah, thanks. Haven't paid attention.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I work 17:00 to 03:00 and even from time to time, 05:00 hours. I listen almost nightly. Depends on the topic for the night though. Otherwise, I am a fan or George Noory and Art Bell.

Be safe,

Hank
              " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

unfortunately, my current employer forbids us to listen to anything on our shifts.

I miss C2CAM...

Comment

Phil Hendrie started his act up here on WCCO back in 1993 I believe. I got reeled in by one of his characters "Steve Warnell". One of my fellows S/O's lived in the same apartment building as him.

He is back on and I listen to him occasionally. I do get a chuckle out of him although he can get a little old after awhile.

Comment

Ha Ha, oh man. I didn't know this was a common station for security guards to listen to, but I guess it makes sense... I listen to it all the time! And even call in on occasion. Coast to Caost AM is the best.
                    "To know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived; This is to have succeeded."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

When i'm stuck in a Security vehicle overnight Coast to Coast is what keeps me awake. That and coffee.

Comment

Call me weird, but I listen everynight as well.

Comment

my husband listens nightly. i however do not.
                          Its not how we die that counts.....
                          Its not how we lived that counts....
                          all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Originally posted by sgtnewby View Post
                            I don't think you can actually call yourself a security guard / officer without ever having listened to C2C am....
                            You're right!

Comment

I love that show,I learned about training goldfish on that show, I got a kit from www.r2fishschool.com for my birthday, and just got my fish today. From the video, fish are easier to train than security guards.

Comment

we have a similar show in Quebec it called goodmorning the night(bonjours la nuit) the guy name is Jacque Fabi its from 12:00 am to 05:30 am

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X