Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guns!!!

what guns do you carry?

i will be carrying a glock 22 .40 cal, as soon as i quailfy(and purchase the gun)
    which should be buy june 30th..
    When not at work or out watching a moive.. passed out at the keyboard.

They're paying you back for the weapon, right?

Comment

*cough* i wish, we own all that we carry

Comment

If I was going to pay someone back for the weapon, I sure as hell wouldn't let them keep it. Guns that are purchased with agency funds become agency property.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I'm in the same boat, saving my pennies to buy a duty weapon. I'll probably get a 9mm though as most of the armed accounts my company has only uses that caliber or the 38. PLUS I don't want to have to requalify with 3 or four different caliber weapons each time as that gets expensive!.

I'm not sure on the brand yet, though I've always liked the sigs.

Comment

Originally posted by CAR54
            I'm in the same boat, saving my pennies to buy a duty weapon. I'll probably get a 9mm though as most of the armed accounts my company has only uses that caliber or the 38. PLUS I don't want to have to requalify with 3 or four different caliber weapons each time as that gets expensive!.

I'm not sure on the brand yet, though I've always liked the sigs.
            well our companies insurance covers everything but .50 cal :P so we can carry anything we qual with he he

Comment

How long has that company been in operation, and do you know the name of the insurance carrier? For such a small company, I'm wondering how they got such crazy liability insurance.

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by IB107
                *cough* i wish, we own all that we carry
                That's insane. If my employer didn't buy it for me, I don't need it. I think the last thing I bought was a pen for work.

Comment

I carry a FNP-40 40cal. 14 round clip
                  Old Fart
                  AKA WendallB
                  KC5ESS Links
                  KC5ESS Blog
                  Blue Ridge Fire Dept.

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                    How long has that company been in operation, and do you know the name of the insurance carrier? For such a small company, I'm wondering how they got such crazy liability insurance.
                    our boss is ex-leo, and has ran companies before, we are bonded, and a llc, with prepaid legal services too.

our boss has keep a "lic" to operate since 1996 there abouts.. when he got his first one. but "our" company is a merger of two old companies, when our boss went to go try a stint with a highway patrol dept, and didnt care for it too much, so he decided to operate a security company like he did after 11 yrs with the local pd we have here.

Comment

Beretta 96fs .40 cal
                      Occasionally I may carry a revolver instead, a Ruger GP100 .357 magnum
                      "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

I carry an IMI Baby Eagle (Jerico) in .45ACP
                        and a .25ACP (Hey it is very small and very concealable)

I am weighing going to the XD .45ACP

Comment

Baretta 92fs and 870 security shotgun.

Comment

At times a S&W Model 10 .38.

Comment

Originally posted by IB107
                              our boss is ex-leo, and has ran companies before, we are bonded, and a llc, with prepaid legal services too.

our boss has keep a "lic" to operate since 1996 there abouts.. when he got his first one. but "our" company is a merger of two old companies, when our boss went to go try a stint with a highway patrol dept, and didnt care for it too much, so he decided to operate a security company like he did after 11 yrs with the local pd we have here.
                              Ok, that explains why. Its a "mature company" as far as the insurance carrier is concerned, and probably has the toys added on as riders. Trying to get a new policy with all that liability hanging around the company would probably get the agency kicked out of the pool.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X