SUGGESTION: for the board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUGGESTION: for the board

Hey i was wondering if the board mods would care to make a wanting to trade/sale section of the board where one could sale any excess security type stuff that one might have lieing around.. example given... i have a nylon radio case, plain leather hand cuff case, plain leather key fobb, star generic badge and belt holder.... etc.. i think this would be a neat feature for the board...
    When not at work or out watching a moive.. passed out at the keyboard.

Works for me. Anyone else?
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

I'd be game for that.. Sounds good!
      Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
      Originally posted by ValleyOne
      BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
      Shoulda called in sick.
      Be safe!

Comment

It would have my vote... I have ALOT of duty gear and equipment to sell.
        "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

I think the idea is marvellous. However, wouldn't the "equipment and gear" forum be fitting for that?
          "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

true in a sense but all the wanting to trade and wanting to sale threads would get lost by the "equipment debate threads"

Comment

Yes, Yes and Yes. I have several items in good shape that someone may have need/use for. Items just sitting there unused. And I am looking for a few items. I think it should be a section all to itself, like, "For sale/wanted." It should be strictly limited to work related items.

Comment

Sounds good to me too.

Comment

now to get a mod to actually make the section :P

Comment

Originally posted by IB107
                    now to get a mod to actually make the section :P
                    The only moderator is SIWEditor, Geoff Kohl. You can throw him a PM.
                    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I think a Sale/Trade section would be great. Do we all need to PM the mod to show support or is he watching this thread?
                      ========================================
                      Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out! - Unknown

Comment

I am in favor of a sale/trade section. I have a PayPal account from my Ebay sales, so it would be really easy for people to send payment to me and vice versa.

Comment

same i too have paypal

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X