X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Officers/Guards like this give most of us bad reps

see and watch this video all the way

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...160FE010693175
    When not at work or out watching a moive.. passed out at the keyboard.

Seen it before. While i dont agree with what the officer did i can understand why he did it. Remember you cant see what happened before the removal. So this is only one side of the story.
    "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog
      Seen it before. While i dont agree with what the officer did i can understand why he did it. Remember you cant see what happened before the removal. So this is only one side of the story.
      Doesn't matter what happened prior, there's no excuse for his behavior.

Comment

Please explain this. I cannot understand why he did any of it. Other than the company he works for obviously didn't screen enough.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Regardless of what happened prior that guard escilated the situation with his mouth then his actions. I would have terminated him in a second no questions asked.

Tell them to leave and if they don't call the police and have them tell the punks to leave.

I don't condone what the stakers did and I HATE SKATE BOARD PUNKS..
          http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/3203/darrell29jc.gif

The FUTURE is MSP...

Comment

Totally unprofessional, but he did smack the kid around pretty good.

Comment

Once the subject walked ou0t onto the public sidewalk it should have been over. He accomplished his mission when the skaters exited the property. Thogh in some states he could use for to prevent him from reentering the prpertyy. The use of force was way excessive and unneccessary. He is lucky he wasnt brought up on charges although it would prbably be mutual combat.

DOnt construe any of my responses as ame condoning the action this officer took

Comment

He committed assault PERIOD.
                I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Actually when the skateboarder struck his ankle with the skateboard he committed the initial battery. you guys probably didnt see that because you were more focused on what the security officer did instead of watching what the skater did also.
                  Last edited by bigdog; 05-25-2006, 05:37 PM.

Comment

Actually when the skateboarder struck his ankle with the skateboard he committed the initial battery. you guys probably didnt see that because you were more focused on what the security officer did instead of watching what the skater did also.

true but did not the s/o commit assualt when he lunged and grabbed the camera ?
                    When not at work or out watching a moive.. passed out at the keyboard.

Comment

If he was assaulted with the skateboard he never tried to arrest the kid for it. He was telling him to leave. I say he committed assault because from what I could see the kid did leave his property & seemed to be on the public sidewalk. He had no reason to leave his property & confront him on the sidewalk unless he planned to arrest him.
                      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Actually its attempted robbery the attempted taking of property by threat or force.
                        Last edited by bigdog; 05-25-2006, 08:02 PM.

Comment

I wouldn't expend that much energy. In the end he's the one who looked stupid. Even if your blood boils, I believe in keeping some dignity in your behavior.
                          Last edited by wvd1979; 05-26-2006, 05:55 AM.

Comment

How old was the punk on the skateboard?
                            Where was the limits of the property?
                            The guard made verbal threats, which esculated the situation.
                            Upon being struck with the skateboard, MINIMUM amount of force was sufficient to place the punk on the ground and restrain til police arrive.
                            In my opinion BOTH parties were out of line. The punk should have left with out further incident, and the officer should have left the punk at the end of his property. The officer let the punk run him hot, which is the down fall for most uniformed personel. They allow some loud mouth punk run'em hot.

But now on another note, Hell of a takedown from the officer!

Comment

I really suspect this video is actually a fake, done by play-actors and a home video camera.
                              If that is not true, however, this incident could be the result of a lack of proper supervision. I feel, having worked with guards of this caliber, that consistent inspections and interaction would have revealed an unstable temperment and the guard should have been reassigned or let go well before something like this happened.
                              "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X