No announcement yet.

tacky s/os

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing angers me more then a crappy looking uniform. Appearance is the 1st thing people notice about you. If you look like crap they will think your unprofession and a joke. If you look crisp and squared away then they will think your professional and you know what your doing.

Appearance is going to dictate how people preceieve you and how they will initally treat you from the start..

When I was a Sgt. at the Mall I wrote my guys up for crappy uniforms, not wearing their hats, unpollished brass, improper equipment had to be taken off the belt an uniform. Brass had to be measured out and centered above the pocketsssssssssssssssssss
    http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/3203/darrell29jc.gif

The FUTURE is MSP...

Comment

Originally posted by darrell
      Nothing angers me more then a crappy looking uniform. Appearance is the 1st thing people notice about you. If you look like crap they will think your unprofession and a joke. If you look crisp and squared away then they will think your professional and you know what your doing.

Appearance is going to dictate how people preceieve you and how they will initally treat you from the start..

When I was a Sgt. at the Mall I wrote my guys up for crappy uniforms, not wearing their hats, unpollished brass, improper equipment had to be taken off the belt an uniform. Brass had to be measured out and centered above the pocketsssssssssssssssssss

I AGREE! thats why ive made this thread.. ill add some more pics i found later this week as i have to get going in like 5 mins and head off to get dressed to go to work...
      When not at work or out watching a moive.. passed out at the keyboard.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X