tacky s/os

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tacky s/os

Okay so here is a thread that i will be putting what i think in my opinion are tacking looking officers/uniforms/patrol cars/patches from various pics avail on the web, your welcome to add to it too :P

nothing against florida tech.. but these hats need to go.... they make thier security look like a "joke" in my opinion

this in my opinion is just a plain ugly uniform, i dont like the dark on light combo.. plus that fact that she appears to be in a skirt....

what are those ugly rockers, on his sleeve ?

When not at work or out watching a moive.. passed out at the keyboard.

and this guy... ughhh no undershirt.. crappy looking hat

ugly high vis crap.... im a target now lol

Comment

please tell me those arent red,white,blue lights ? aint that against the law in MO, where this pic is from?

Comment

For me, it is not what uniform is worn, but how it is worn. If you can make your uniform crisp and respectable looking, you are doing well, even if you have to wear a pink button up with a brown tie.

On the flipside, you can be issued a really high-speed uniform, but wear it like crap and look like a fool anyway.

As for the lights, those patrol cars may be authorized to operate them. There is a lot of security out there with police powers. Some states have let security get authorization to run red and blues on their own property. They may likely be Campus Security for a college, in which there is a good chance they are authorized to run those colors.
        "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
        "The Curve" 1998

Comment

I pray to God we don't look like that WI State University guy. Even though he should be a Police Officer.
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Nathan

Surprised you didnt notice the Florida Tech guy's badge! One of your pet peeves!

Comment

Originally posted by GCMC Security
              Nathan

Surprised you didnt notice the Florida Tech guy's badge! One of your pet peeves!
              None of us also commented on the fact that Fortune City has enabled anti-hotlinking for this site.

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

actually i think it took to much bandwith from the guys site lol as he now has that fourtune city thing on his main page, but there are two other pics of him
                at
                http://www.fortunecity.com/tatooine/silverberg

under security tab :P

Comment

in this on do they wear stars or shields ? cant tell as hat is a star, and on his uni is a sheild.

this guys uniform is just sloppy hat not straight, uniform is wet all over, uniform has to many buttons undone, badge is hanging to far low, covering half is pocket flap

i dont care for the american flag on the right breast.... i dont mind on sleeve just looks tacky on the right breast to me.

Comment

What annoys the heck out of me is when people wear white socks with dark shoes and trousers. I look at them and say "Hey, goin' with the Michael Jackson look today huh?"

Comment

Originally posted by IB107
                      We're not allowed to wear any undershirt that shows in the collar area, which means that you're forced to wear a v-neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackhole
                        We're not allowed to wear any undershirt that shows in the collar area, which means that you're forced to wear a v-neck.
                        Curious... Is that a regional thing up there? Over on this end of things, V-necks are strictly forbidden... Nobody wants to see our chest hair, apparently..
                        Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
                        Originally posted by ValleyOne
                        BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
                        Shoulda called in sick.
                        Be safe!

Comment

Ew. You should see white under that uniform shirt. Wait, that's the Army talking... Hell, you should still see white under that uniform shirt. Of course, I also ironed the crease in my short sleeves so that the collar would fold down correctly.

And I will again, too!

Anyway... That hat is the Quartermaster Special. The hat is a regular ball cap with a "Security Enforcement Officer" 7-point on it. The badge, on the other hand, looks like it was custom.

You know, every vendor will do an embroidery set-up fee from about 75 bucks. Then you pay the same price for a custom cap logo that you do for that stupid SEO 7-Point on it.

The wet guy... Whoever took that picture needs hurt. I would of ensured it never left my post.

I don't like American Flag patches on the right breast pocket. Someone at my former employer tried to get those. Why? Because he didn't want to wear a nametag (They don't need to know my name) and the flag would of prevented that.

I wear at least four things above the right breast pocket. Name plate, serving since plate, American Flag Uniform Bar, and NYPD WTC Mini Badge Pin. Can't tell that I worked in Tampa, now can you?

Comment

The one with the badge hanging low reminds me of something. On TWCs uniforms (at least the CPOs dont know about the rest) if you but the badge pin through the provided holes it hangs over the pocket a little bit. Having been a Marine I can't stand this, so I make my own holes lol.

Comment

I like the Wisconsin s/o breast badge. Looks nice.
                              Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X