Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chucky
    replied
    Mr Chaple Funny I never considered LL Bean as a uniform distributor. What kind of chain saw do you get issued?

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Originally posted by Dani View Post
    do the uniforms have to be aproved by someone before they are put into use,or is that up to the single state?
    Depends on the state. Some require you submit a uniform before licensing, some don't care what it looks like, other states have color requirements.

Leave a comment:

• Ewfr 'Gomulee
    replied
    White Pilot Shirt
    Blue Epaulettes (With Company Name and Logo on them)
    Black Trousers
    Polished Black Boots
    Patrol Belt
    Police/ Military dress style cap with small metal badge on front with company name.
    High Visibility jackets

Not really much to look at but it's effective.

I'll post a pic of my new uniform when I receive it.

Leave a comment:

• Dani
    replied
    do the uniforms have to be aproved by someone before they are put into use,or is that up to the single state?

Leave a comment:

• JSam21
    replied

Shift supervisor in white... that's me over her left shoulder with the hat on.

Leave a comment:

• gonzo1510
    replied
    I spoke with California BSIS regarding the wording on badges. I was told that we do not have to use security on our badges. The Officer's rank, name of the company and badge number are the only things required. (I.E. Officer, Motor Protective Services Inc.,1510 )

Leave a comment:

• secguy
    replied
    Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
    I hate uniforms where they put the patch only on the left shoulder.
    I agree; but in a lot of states like Florida they get SO's very cheap.
    One less patch adds to the bottom line.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Chaple
    replied
    Lumberjack Tuxedo

This is the Menard's "uniform" I was refering to.
    http://www.rothco.com/showpics/index.cfm/item/3100
    They wear the blue version of the shirt advertised with the same ball cap, jeans, and sneakers. The only difference is that the Menard's version has "Security" screen printed on every item.
    White 3" on the back, 3/4" on the breast, and 1 1/2" on the ball cap.
    The ensemble is completed by a plain white I.D. with your first name and company's name written on it, a radio ear piece, and the same winter jacket that TWC Corrections issues to their prisoners.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mr. Chaple; 03-27-2008, 07:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Limo LA
    replied
    Addition to word "Private Security", patch and Badge have to have name of company (or name of whom you are representing for. Name of Hotel, Hospital, restaurant or studio etc) .
    And Badge have to have number.

CA security have to have custom made patch and badge even just one man company.
    Because most of general (pre-made) security patch and Badge have only word "Security" instead of CA required word "Private Security" and has no company name on it.
    Also design of patch and badge of PPO (and it's guard) have to be approved by Bureau of Security and Investigative Service.
    (in-house security's patch and Badge are not regulated by BSIS)

If security is not carrying any permitted weapon (Baton or Firearm), No uniform required.
    Last edited by Limo LA; 03-25-2008, 05:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jedi
    replied
    In California, security guards must have a patch on each shoulder that reads "Private Security" if they work for a Private Patrol Operator (contract security firm) and have a badge. The same holds true if they have a baton or firearm.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by EVILjbf View Post
    they do that? I've only seen both arms.
    Read secguy's post above. Company patch on the left arm, reversed American flag on the right.

Leave a comment:

• Charlie Fox
    replied
    Our company supplies the cheapest uniforms possible: 100% polyester short sleeve dark blue shirt, 100% polyester dark blue trousers (rarely do the colors match), and a very thin black jacket. The company provides two metal generic Security Enforcement Officer badges.

The officer provides everything else. Up until last year there was no uniform policy

We allow officers to purchase their own uniforms (if their size isn't available they are reimbured). The Patrol Division routinely wears navy or black BDU style uniforms (some are 5-11), and has custom badges.

Leave a comment:

• EVILjbf
    replied
    they do that? I've only seen both arms.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EVILjbf
    replied
    white polyester dress uniform top with velcro epaulets and velcro breast pockets

navy blue polyester duty pants

ball cap with logo optional

shoes (I personally wear Danner 8" stryker boots)

and additional gear like coats, windbreakers, etc

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X