No announcement yet.

Your Uniform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addition to word "Private Security", patch and Badge have to have name of company (or name of whom you are representing for. Name of Hotel, Hospital, restaurant or studio etc) .
    And Badge have to have number.

CA security have to have custom made patch and badge even just one man company.
    Because most of general (pre-made) security patch and Badge have only word "Security" instead of CA required word "Private Security" and has no company name on it.
    Also design of patch and badge of PPO (and it's guard) have to be approved by Bureau of Security and Investigative Service.
    (in-house security's patch and Badge are not regulated by BSIS)

If security is not carrying any permitted weapon (Baton or Firearm), No uniform required.
    Last edited by Limo LA; 03-25-2008, 05:29 AM.
    Not many but few chauffeurs are armed to protect clients.

Comment

Lumberjack Tuxedo

This is the Menard's "uniform" I was refering to.
      http://www.rothco.com/showpics/index.cfm/item/3100
      They wear the blue version of the shirt advertised with the same ball cap, jeans, and sneakers. The only difference is that the Menard's version has "Security" screen printed on every item.
      White 3" on the back, 3/4" on the breast, and 1 1/2" on the ball cap.
      The ensemble is completed by a plain white I.D. with your first name and company's name written on it, a radio ear piece, and the same winter jacket that TWC Corrections issues to their prisoners.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Mr. Chaple; 03-27-2008, 07:08 AM.
      "A good deed’s like pissing yourself in dark pants. Warm feeling but no one notices." - Jacob Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
        I hate uniforms where they put the patch only on the left shoulder.
        I agree; but in a lot of states like Florida they get SO's very cheap.
        One less patch adds to the bottom line.

Comment

I spoke with California BSIS regarding the wording on badges. I was told that we do not have to use security on our badges. The Officer's rank, name of the company and badge number are the only things required. (I.E. Officer, Motor Protective Services Inc.,1510 )
          The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

www.patrol4u.com

sigpic

Comment

Shift supervisor in white... that's me over her left shoulder with the hat on.
            "You gotta look like Rico Suave, Think like Einstein and, only if that fails...fight like Tyson." -Dougo83's FTO

Me- "Should we call the police?" My FTO- "Justin, here, we are the police. Go get em."

Originally posted by Black Caesar
            some people just need killin!!!!! (Or Tasing, or pepper spraying or whatever).

Comment

do the uniforms have to be aproved by someone before they are put into use,or is that up to the single state?

Comment

White Pilot Shirt
                Blue Epaulettes (With Company Name and Logo on them)
                Black Trousers
                Polished Black Boots
                Patrol Belt
                Police/ Military dress style cap with small metal badge on front with company name.
                High Visibility jackets

Not really much to look at but it's effective.

I'll post a pic of my new uniform when I receive it.
                Ewfr 'Gomulee - EuwFer 'Gom-You-Lee
                Court Security Officer - Her Majesty's Courts Service HMCS

Comment

Originally posted by Dani View Post
                  do the uniforms have to be aproved by someone before they are put into use,or is that up to the single state?
                  Depends on the state. Some require you submit a uniform before licensing, some don't care what it looks like, other states have color requirements.
                  Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Mr Chaple Funny I never considered LL Bean as a uniform distributor. What kind of chain saw do you get issued?
                    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
                    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
                    http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X