No announcement yet.

S/O mobbed in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He may not have called at first cause he saw the guard pulling out his phone. I can only hope he did not go into "condition black" and freak out.
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

I'm starting to agree with Mayor's idea of getting a large canister of bear spray.
      "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

I still think a Machine gun would have been a good response. Maybe a flamethrower too.
        "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
        "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by Wackenhut Lawson
          I still think a Machine gun would have been a good response. Maybe a flamethrower too.
          Would the recoil from a 50 cal knock over a golf cart?
          I believe I speak for everyone here sir, when I say, to Hell with our orders.
          -Lieutenant Commander Data
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1stWatch
            I'm starting to agree with Mayor's idea of getting a large canister of bear spray.
            Galls will sell them.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix
              Would the recoil from a 50 cal knock over a golf cart?
              And some thugs I bet.
              "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                I have a simple rule about racism. I don't hate you because your white, black, gay, straight, or even an alien from another planet. I hate you because your a damned idiot.

Don't hate labels. Hate stupidity.
                You may hate a person's conduct and/or actions, but you shouldn't hate someone because they are ignorant or use poor judgment. We all do stupid things occasionally. People can change and they often do. For those who don't, then the title "idiot" may apply. But even "idiots" are human beings who should be treated, as you would want others to treat you.
                Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

It takes a lot to ruffle my feathers... and this is one of them... Just watching them chase after him as he runs... makes me red in the face. You've made your damn point asshats. You're lucky some armed guard doesnt give you a well deserved dose of 15 GSWs to the face.
                  Then they would have trotted out the civil libertarians, civil rights protestors and thier old granny crying about what good boys they were.
                  Old age and treachery will defeat youth and enthusiasm every time-

Comment

I think that may have been a Wackenhut CPO... what with the tan looking uniform and the hat. I was talking to our Training officer today and he was telling me about all the widespread contracts we have throughout Vegas. Apparently it is hard to travel through vegas without seein a Wackenhut CPO.

Civil Libs and libs and grannies and everyone together... if I saw those guys attacking a guard like that and I was armed, you can bet your ass I'd try to intervene. I wish you would come after me with that chain you hit an unarmed man with. I would say, by looking at this video, if I saw that on the street, I would say it could give a reasonable person the idea that they were intending on ending that guard's life. Especially when they chased him when he tried to run away.
                    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Glad to see that they are rounding them up.

Two more arrests in connection to last weekend's mob-style attacks were made Friday, adding to the one arrest made earlier this week. Police expect at least a dozen more could follow.

Eighteen-year-old Demarcus Smith has been charged with four counts of robbery, conspiracy to commit robbery, battery with substantial bodily harm, coercion by force, and burglary with intent.

The other suspect is a juvenile.

The 17-year-old suspect is a resident of North Las Vegas. He was questioned by North Las Vegas Police. NLVP later charged him with robbery in connection to the Wal-Mart parking lot attack.

The arrests come after a weeklong investigation into the string of mob style attacks that took place throughout the valley last weekend.

Earlier this week, Metro Police arrested 18-year-old Darlye Williams for his involvement in the second beating of an MGM employee.

Metro police have confirmed that some of the suspects involved in the MGM beatings were also involved in a mob-style attack outside a Wal-Mart in North Las Vegas.

Comment

Poor guy never had a chance. These "animals" remind me of a pack of wolves. Do you remember a few years ago when that truck driver in CA was pulled out of his truck and beat to a pulp? I wouldn't mind sending those punks to Singapore for a cane therapy session.
                        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

I think that may have been a Wackenhut CPO... what with the tan looking uniform and the hat. I was talking to our Training officer today and he was telling me about all the widespread contracts we have throughout Vegas. Apparently it is hard to travel through vegas without seein a Wackenhut CPO.

Civil Libs and libs and grannies and everyone together... if I saw those guys attacking a guard like that and I was armed, you can bet your ass I'd try to intervene. I wish you would come after me with that chain you hit an unarmed man with. I would say, by looking at this video, if I saw that on the street, I would say it could give a reasonable person the idea that they were intending on ending that guard's life. Especially when they chased him when he tried to run away.
                          I saw a lot of gang beatings like this one growing up in the south area of Dallas. They had it in for this guy for some reason, whether it was by virtue of his job, or for some other reason they had a twisted social stigma against him. I'm glad they could only hit like little pansies and he was able to get up afterwards even though he was injured. He could have easily been beaten to death if the assailants were older, stronger, and more coordinated or if they had weapons like knives or clubs.
                          "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Originally posted by T202
                            Glad to see that they are rounding them up.

Two more arrests in connection to last weekend's mob-style attacks were made Friday, adding to the one arrest made earlier this week. Police expect at least a dozen more could follow.

Eighteen-year-old Demarcus Smith has been charged with four counts of robbery, conspiracy to commit robbery, battery with substantial bodily harm, coercion by force, and burglary with intent.

The other suspect is a juvenile.

The 17-year-old suspect is a resident of North Las Vegas. He was questioned by North Las Vegas Police. NLVP later charged him with robbery in connection to the Wal-Mart parking lot attack.

The arrests come after a weeklong investigation into the string of mob style attacks that took place throughout the valley last weekend.

Earlier this week, Metro Police arrested 18-year-old Darlye Williams for his involvement in the second beating of an MGM employee.

Metro police have confirmed that some of the suspects involved in the MGM beatings were also involved in a mob-style attack outside a Wal-Mart in North Las Vegas.
                            Good, good. Glad to see someone's lifting a finger or two to do something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stWatch
                              I saw a lot of gang beatings like this one growing up in the south area of Dallas. They had it in for this guy for some reason, whether it was by virtue of his job, or for some other reason they had a twisted social stigma against him. I'm glad they could only hit like little pansies and he was able to get up afterwards even though he was injured. He could have easily been beaten to death if the assailants were older, stronger, and more coordinated or if they had weapons like knives or clubs.
                              I noticed that in the video.. how he seemed to almost be able to shrug it off. I was thinking "wow". Hopefully these kids will crack under NLVPD and Metro and rat out their asshat buddies.
                              "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Welcome Back...

Originally posted by knotquiteawake
                                holy snap, that was rough. When i see videos like that it makes me want to be racist. What could be have done? maybe not gotten out of the cart when out numbered with no backup? better self defense?
                                Last edited by Tennsix; 04-23-2006, 11:40 AM.
                                I believe I speak for everyone here sir, when I say, to Hell with our orders.
                                -Lieutenant Commander Data
                                sigpic

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X