Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New use for pepper spray.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Mr. Security
    What about using it to crack walnuts?
    Haven't tried that one yet... But you'd have to have really good aim. I can just imagine all the walnuts flying around the room...
    Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
    Originally posted by ValleyOne
    BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
    Shoulda called in sick.
    Be safe!

    Comment


    • #17
      Use handcuffs for that.

      Also, your Stinger makes a good hammer.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

      "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
        Use handcuffs for that.

        Also, your Stinger makes a good hammer.
        Excellent idea. This is a good example of why proper training is necessary to utilize our equipment to the fullest.
        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
          Sprayed a wolf spider with Sabre Red once, it died almost immediately afterwards.

          I am very, very, very afraid of spiders. I entered a trailer on a construction site in the middle of BFE, and almost shot the spider. It ran at me on the ceiling when the light turned on automatically, and the light fried my night vision.

          I am lucky, because my first instinct was to draw and open fire - all that registered was something fast was coming at me. Only after I hosed it with OC did I realize it was an intruder of the spidery kind, and not human.
          Speaking of spiders, today I inadvertently walked into a huge web located in a stairwell that is seldom used. I ended up with spider "silk" in my mouth, up my nose, and wrapped around my head. After I finished freaking out, I cleared the remaining web with my ASP and checked myself to make sure that I didn't have one of those huge spiders crawling somewhere on my body looking for a good place to stick its fangs in me. Man I HATE spiders!!!!!
          Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Mr. Security
            Speaking of spiders, today I inadvertently walked into a huge web located in a stairwell that is seldom used. I ended up with spider "silk" in my mouth, up my nose, and wrapped around my head. After I finished freaking out, I cleared the remaining web with my ASP and checked myself to make sure that I didn't have one of those huge spiders crawling somewhere on my body looking for a good place to stick its fangs in me. Man I HATE spiders!!!!!
            Mr. Security, Nathan:
            I depended upon large spider webs to check the veracity of DoD Guards who told me they had inspected a certain above ground storage magazines. If you check the web and it full of dust and dirt you may be assured no body checked the locking devices on the structure.
            The major deficiency was challenged. In rebuttal, I submitted an article written by a PhD entomologist, retired US Army Colonel previously assigned to the US Army Command for whom I worked.
            There was a little bit of "human" housekeeping after the report was finalized.
            Another garden spot I was not allowed to visit again.
            Both of you gentlemen, I was bitten by a close relative of the brown recluse spider. Got really sick!
            Enjoy the day,
            Bill

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Bill Warnock
              Mr. Security, Nathan:
              I depended upon large spider webs to check the veracity of DoD Guards who told me they had inspected a certain above ground storage magazines. If you check the web and it full of dust and dirt you may be assured no body checked the locking devices on the structure.
              The major deficiency was challenged. In rebuttal, I submitted an article written by a PhD entomologist, retired US Army Colonel previously assigned to the US Army Command for whom I worked.
              There was a little bit of "human" housekeeping after the report was finalized.
              Another garden spot I was not allowed to visit again.
              Both of you gentlemen, I was bitten by a close relative of the brown recluse spider. Got really sick!
              Enjoy the day,
              Bill
              I have seen Brown Recluse spider bites. They are not pretty. They are also extremely hard to treat.

              I have used the web trick, as well. Shine your flashlight on the web. If its been disturbed, you have company.
              Some Kind of Commando Leader

              "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Bill Warnock
                Mr. Security, Nathan:
                I depended upon large spider webs to check the veracity of DoD Guards who told me they had inspected a certain above ground storage magazines. If you check the web and it full of dust and dirt you may be assured no body checked the locking devices on the structure.
                The major deficiency was challenged. In rebuttal, I submitted an article written by a PhD entomologist, retired US Army Colonel previously assigned to the US Army Command for whom I worked.
                There was a little bit of "human" housekeeping after the report was finalized.
                Another garden spot I was not allowed to visit again.
                Both of you gentlemen, I was bitten by a close relative of the brown recluse spider. Got really sick!
                Enjoy the day,
                Bill
                I never thought about that before. It makes sense though. So whoever has the most spider bites gets the officer of the month award.
                Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

                Comment

                Leaderboard

                Collapse
                Working...
                X