law enforcement forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• law enforcement forums

I got cops made at me because i said some cops think they are better than security cause the are sworn and go to the academy.
    Their opinion of securtiy is suppliment the neighborhood watch and call it in never get involved. So i stated my opinion they were pissed because i was talking about private securtiy and the right of citizens arrest.
    Last edited by bigdog; 04-17-2006, 08:57 PM.
    "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Ok... and your point is?
    I believe I speak for everyone here sir, when I say, to Hell with our orders.
    -Lieutenant Commander Data
    sigpic

Comment

MY point is sir, is why when we are hired to protect people and property do alot of cops get mad when we do more than observe and report?

Comment

Originally posted by bigdog
        MY point is sir, is why when we are hired to protect people and property do alot of cops get mad when we do more than observe and report?
        sigpic

Comment

I got cops made at me because i said some cops think they are better than security cause the are sworn and go to the academy.
          Their opinion of securtiy is suppliment the neighborhood watch and call it in never get involved. So i stated my opinion they were pissed because i was talking about private securtiy and the right of citizens arrest.
          Which LE forum? I want to check out the thread.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm not surprised. It happened to me to on O.com. At first, most of my posts were pro-law enforcement. They didn't mind then. After a while, I got sick of their constant criticism of security. So, I decided to bait them with the hottest topic on that forum, namely PC. Well, I kicked over their "hornets nest" all right. All except two members zoomed in for the kill. I managed to hold them off pretty well, considering all the hateful posts I needed to respond to.

I never got the chance to finish what I started because they kicked me off the forum, supposedly for posting in the "Ask a Cop" section. They violated their own rules that say a non-sworn individual can post in a thread that HE started. They just didn't like how I exposed the hatred that many of these cops have for s/o's. The truth hurts.
            Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

I remember that. You instigated the quagmire!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix
                Wonder that myself. Going to a cop forum and saying things that challenge the cop's perspective of life is going to get you banned. Its like walking into a house and screaming, "u guyz sux!" then wondering why you can't go back in.
                Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I remember that. You instigated the quagmire!
                  Like I explained above, I instigated it only AFTER the cops kept bashing security. I knew that I was opening a can of worms, but I wanted to expose all the "worms" on that site who had it in for security. They came a crawling to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
                    Like I explained above, I instigated it only AFTER the cops kept bashing security. I knew that I was opening a can of worms, but I wanted to expose all the "worms" on that site who had it in for security. They came a crawling to.
                    No... i mean to type you instigate quite the quagmire.
                    I meant that in a lighthearted manner.
                    sigpic

Comment

No... i mean to type you instigate quite the quagmire.
                      I meant that in a lighthearted manner.
                      Sorry. I get it now.

Comment

Lawenforcemntforums.com

Comment

Lawenforcemntforums.com
                          i cant find it. can you paste the link?
                          sigpic

Comment

http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/...ead.php?t=1720

Comment

I also highly doubt half the clowns on those boards are even LEO's. The funniest thing is most cops start in the security field while waiting for that PD job.
                              Old age and treachery will defeat youth and enthusiasm every time-

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X