• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talon
    Sailor, Marine it's all the same right?
    He said it. Not me.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
      No, Mr. Security is simply warning everyone that there is a violation of the terms of service of the website, that the administrator has asked him to be alert for instances, and report them for handling.

Basically, Mr. Security has been asked to be a security guard on the forum, observing violations of the client's policy, and reporting them to the client for action.

That make more sense?
      Thank you N.A. I have been away the last day or so and haven't been able to reply to some of the posts here. You took the words right out of my mouth. Thanks again.
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by SIW Editor
        Profanity is not allowed. Feel free to re-read the user agreement, or to re-read our site FAQs on content guidelines:

http://forums.securityinfowatch.com/faq.php?

Thank you,
        Geoff Kohl
        Editor, SecurityInfoWatch.com
        Thank you Geoff. Your post is the bottom line.
        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

someone still needs to post a list, because in corporate offices somethings like _____ are ok while ______ ______ ______ is not. The same with _____ __ _____

Comment

Originally posted by knotquiteawake
            someone still needs to post a list, because in corporate offices somethings like _____ are ok while ______ ______ ______ is not. The same with _____ __ _____
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profanity

Posted.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by OzPatrol
              An officer with an unshaven face, wrinkled uniform and a general disheveled appearance, completely unproffesional in the eyes of..well, practically anyone.

It returns to the bad apple syndrome, or so I tend to call it. One security officer looks and acts unprofessional to one person in the public. This person speaks about this to a friend, who in turn tells another friend...it is soon exaggerated vastly out of proportion and anyone that works for the security company of that one unprofessional person has suddenly poisoned a large portion of the populace against the other officers of the company, no matter how excellently they perform.
              I've always said, "There is no such thing as ONE security guard..... It's THOSE darn guards."
              If you can't see the humor, leave your gun at the door!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X