Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guard Dogs Kill Trespasser

Compton, CA:
    A man was mauled to death by guard dogs at a metalworking factory after he jumped the fence. Security at the location called 911 when they heard him screaming. Sheriff's deputies arrived at the scene and were able to order the dogs away with using force on them; however, the suspect was dead when they arrived.

http://www.wgal.com/news/8589984/det...p=nationalnews

Chalk one up for good ole observe and report.
    "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Never understood why you can release vicious animals on your location, without supervision, just by putting up a sign that says, "Danger: Guard Dog."

I wonder if the security on the site had anything to do with the guard dog provider. I've seen places where one property has security, and the place next door has attack dogs.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Shift Report

Sunday: On duty. A/S.

0900: Observed man jumping over perimeter fence.
      0903: Guard dogs are attacking trespasser.
      0904: Called 911
      0905: Victim appears to be unresponsive. Dogs are sitting on top of him.
      0910: Police arrive and isolate the dogs from the victim.
      0915: Paramedics arrive and depart. Police tape off crime scene.
      0945: Coroner arrives.
      1230: Body removed. All responders off-site.
      1500: A/S. Off duty. Trespassing incident resolved.
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
        Never understood why you can release vicious animals on your location, without supervision, just by putting up a sign that says, "Danger: Guard Dog."

I wonder if the security on the site had anything to do with the guard dog provider. I've seen places where one property has security, and the place next door has attack dogs.
        That very well may have been the case. Still, I can imagine their response when questioned about it. "We didn't kill the guy. The dogs did it."
        "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
          Sunday: On duty. A/S.

0900: Observed man jumping over perimeter fence.
          0903: Guard dogs are attacking trespasser.
          0904: Called 911
          0905: Victim appears to be unresponsive. Dogs are sitting on top of him.
          0910: Police arrive and isolate the dogs from the victim.
          0915: Paramedics arrive and depart. Police tape off crime scene.
          0945: Coroner arrives.
          1230: Body removed. All responders off-site.
          1500: A/S. Off duty. Trespassing incident resolved.
          Ha ha ha, exactly!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X