CPO study time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CPO study time

I enjoy the heck out of reading posts on SIW, and I post myself when a particular post really piques my interest.

One post some time ago got me really going, something about IFPO and CPO. I thought is all so interesting that, after doing the appropriate research, I enrolled in the IFPO CPO course and have begun the study today.

Because of this I have decided that I will be foregoing many of my regular online, and, indeed offline, activities in the interest of earning the CPO. That includes making posts on SIW, at least for a while.

In other words, I have decided that when I am not working, I'll be reading and studying.

I will Work for what I want and Earn what I get.

Now if I can just learn to relearn what I already know...

wjohnc
    Rule #1: Go home at the end of the day in an upright position, with everything attached, and with peace of mind for having done the job well.
    "I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." - John Wayne (in his last movie 'The Shootist')

Good luck!

Simon, CPO
    www.oramsecurity.com

Comment

Wish you the best. Feel free to come back. I did.
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Heh.. I'm looking at CPO Final Challenge myself. Good luck.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X