X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by The_Mayor
    The atmosphere on this forum seems Cuban more so than American.
    I'm Canadian & there are also Austrialians on the site. (Maybe others from other places that are not as active)

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by Bridgegate
    ..... We prefer to keep this site as professional as possible, and that thread was hardly professional.
    I agree. This site does not tolerate excessive profanity, spammers, and people who are troublemakers.

Leave a comment:

• Charger
    replied
    Not at all. There's nothing that says this site is American, or European, or anything else. It's a private site, which means the owner has every right to delete threads if he feels it's necessary. If I'm remembering correctly which thread you're speaking of, regarding illegal immigration, I can see why it was deleted. We prefer to keep this site as professional as possible, and that thread was hardly professional.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by mdb
    It was there...I posted on it; now it's gone. I guess you could call it sensorship!
    The atmosphere on this forum seems Cuban more so than American.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Moderators delete posts without warning on this forum. I wouldn't call it censorship, as this is a private forum. Much like Officer.com's rationale.

I seem to remember several threads, but I can't find them.

Leave a comment:

• mdb
    replied
    It was there...I posted on it; now it's gone. I guess you could call it sensorship!

Leave a comment:

• knotquiteawake
    replied
    maybe it was stirring up too much trouble? speaking of that issue though, i now (while not on duty) wear a US Border Patrol hat in support of our "troops" out there patrolling our borders against the relentless tide of undocumented people entering the US.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Interesting. Why was it deleted?

Leave a comment:

• bigshotceo
    replied
    I remember there was a thread recently deleted concerning some guy who thought his neighbours were bugging his house...

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic Was a thread deleted yesterday?

Was a thread deleted yesterday?

Yesterday, I recall there was a thread concerning illegal aliens. Apparently this thread has vanished without an explanation. Anybody know whats goin' on?

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X