Was a thread deleted yesterday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was a thread deleted yesterday?

Yesterday, I recall there was a thread concerning illegal aliens. Apparently this thread has vanished without an explanation. Anybody know whats goin' on?

I remember there was a thread recently deleted concerning some guy who thought his neighbours were bugging his house...

Comment

Interesting. Why was it deleted?

Comment

maybe it was stirring up too much trouble? speaking of that issue though, i now (while not on duty) wear a US Border Patrol hat in support of our "troops" out there patrolling our borders against the relentless tide of undocumented people entering the US.

Comment

It was there...I posted on it; now it's gone. I guess you could call it sensorship!

Comment

Moderators delete posts without warning on this forum. I wouldn't call it censorship, as this is a private forum. Much like Officer.com's rationale.

I seem to remember several threads, but I can't find them.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by mdb
              It was there...I posted on it; now it's gone. I guess you could call it sensorship!
              The atmosphere on this forum seems Cuban more so than American.

Comment

Not at all. There's nothing that says this site is American, or European, or anything else. It's a private site, which means the owner has every right to delete threads if he feels it's necessary. If I'm remembering correctly which thread you're speaking of, regarding illegal immigration, I can see why it was deleted. We prefer to keep this site as professional as possible, and that thread was hardly professional.
                Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
                Originally posted by ValleyOne
                BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
                Shoulda called in sick.
                Be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by Bridgegate
                  ..... We prefer to keep this site as professional as possible, and that thread was hardly professional.
                  I agree. This site does not tolerate excessive profanity, spammers, and people who are troublemakers.
                  Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by The_Mayor
                    The atmosphere on this forum seems Cuban more so than American.
                    I'm Canadian & there are also Austrialians on the site. (Maybe others from other places that are not as active)
                    I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                    Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X