thank you to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you to all

Just wanted to say that I really like this site. its great to have poeple that know there stuff and are willing to help others with the info they know . No matter were I go in my professional life I know I be using this site for many years to come.

thank you to all

No...... Thank you for having the foresight to register and join in on the conversations. There is a wide spectrum of knowledge and experience on this site.
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

I'll second that. I appreciate the moderators and site owners who provide this forum. The ability to network with other security personnel has provided me with many thoughts and ideas that are useful on the job.

Comment

Thank you for joining the forum. If it has to do with security, some forum member has knowledge of it and is willing to share.
        Enjoy the day,
        Bill

Comment

Well, this is a good time to say thanks to everyone for sharing their knowledge, stories, jokes, and banter. And every new member such as yourself, jknott, increases the breadth of knowledge shared at this site.
          sigpic
          Rocket Science
          Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
          One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X