EMTFirefighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
    Please, everyone, remember two things, wherever you are. I have to constantly do this with children on an IRC network I run. They think they're anonymous because "its the internet," and then a week later, I have to send them a private message with who they are, where they live, and a bunch of other details. Its also sent with a stock message noting that anyone with half a brain can determine this information, and the only safety on the internet is responsible information disclosure.
    Except for me of course. I am just too slick and no one knows who I am. People on this board have tried to figure it out ( Zebra_one and his thug SFPD cop buddies) trying to burn me for carrying my gun (when I have a CCW). But no, the elusive Mayor only posts from public libraries and college campus computers.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Mayor
      Except for me of course. I am just too slick and no one knows who I am. People on this board have tried to figure it out ( Zebra_one and his thug SFPD cop buddies) trying to burn me for carrying my gun (when I have a CCW). But no, the elusive Mayor only posts from public libraries and college campus computers.
      Is that a challange?
      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

But no, the elusive Mayor only posts from public libraries and college campus computers.
        You know, most companies have financing plans available if you want one of your own.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
          Is that a challange?
          Absolutley.

Comment

Originally posted by wilrobnson
            You know, most companies have financing plans available if you want one of your own.
            I got one. I just don't go to here or O.com on it. Thats why you never see me here at night.

Comment

I believe I speak for everyone here sir, when I say, to Hell with our orders.
              -Lieutenant Commander Data
              sigpic

Comment

I got one. I just don't go to here or O.com on it. Thats why you never see me here at night.
                We just figured your mom makes you go to bed at 9:00 on school nights.
                sigpic

Comment

Yep only a search warrant could do the trick. I use my ssn # to log into my my class-net. So you would need a search warrant.

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix
                    We just figured your mom makes you go to bed at 9:00 on school nights.
                    Holy crap! YOUR GOOD!

Comment

I used to play games with several university IT network security administrators, as well as corporate IT administrators. Such things as, "Get to IRC on our network," and "get to the internet."

Especially if your using their hardware and their software, its insanely hard to play. And they track.
                      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Yep only a search warrant could do the trick. I use my ssn # to log into my my class-net. So you would need a search warrant.
                        sigpic

Comment

Unless you keep moving from one internet cafe to another in different countries, (even then it's possible) you CAN be identified if the right people want you bad enough.
                          Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

POLICE:SECURITY:ARE PUBLIC SECURITY GUARDS...PERIOD.

Comment

Originally posted by talon
                              AND POLICE ARE PUBLIC SECURITY GUARDS...PERIOD.
                              The next time you see a police officer, address him as a "PUBLIC SECURITY GUARD" and let us know how that worked out for you.
                              Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Police Are not Public Security, Period. They are Police Officers, Law enforcement Officers, Highway patrolman, Deputy Sheriffs, State Troopers, Federal Agents... Not Public Security.
                                "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
                                "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X