EMTFirefighter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Security
    Does this mean his 100% conviction record has been shattered?
    Maybe, maybe not. After all, Union College Campus Safety Officers do make citizen's arrests.

I'd like to note something. I can't speak for everyone involved, however, I would like to assure EMTFirefighter that while members of this forum know his name, his employer, and other such information... I have not suggested, nor have I taken steps to, have this information and EMTFirefighter's statements of impersonating a NY Peace Officer referred to his employer for disciplinary action.

Unlike NewsCorp and their MySpace, what happens here generally stays here, unless someone is really stupid.

Just hope that the Officer.com and Policeworld.net folks don't dig on their own, cause you know how the cops on Officer.com are: Someone WILL drive to his college, see his director, and give a printout of every post.
    Last edited by N. A. Corbier; 04-01-2006, 03:07 PM.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
      Just hope that the Officer.com and Policeworld.net folks don't dig on their own, cause you know how the cops on Officer.com are: Someone WILL drive to his college, see his director, and give a printout of every post.
      If they do, I hope they can afford an attorney.
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

No hard feelings here. We all make mistakes. All one can do is learn from it and be empathetic to the next guy who needs it. I see no reason for you to refrain from posting. I agree, let's move on.

Comment

Originally posted by EMTFirefighter
          I can't wait until Monday. I wonder how many people have calling my boss...
          They really shouldn't. I think the Administrator would frown on that.

Comment

Well, regardless of what the Administrator may think, I know 2 members that have already called - it's just a matter of whether or not they mentioned my name or the site.
            Hopefully not. Messing with one's livelihood is not good.
            Last edited by Mr. Security; 04-01-2006, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Well, regardless of what the Administrator may think, I know 2 members that have already called - it's just a matter of whether or not they mentioned my name or the site.
              I actually emailed your director, and asked a general question. I don't know what anyone else did, however, so your not out of the woods yet.

I think your director believes I'm job shopping, since I asked if UC has Peace Officer Status.

Now, as far as anyone else... I'm afraid I don't have that information.

Please, everyone, remember two things, wherever you are. I have to constantly do this with children on an IRC network I run. They think they're anonymous because "its the internet," and then a week later, I have to send them a private message with who they are, where they live, and a bunch of other details. Its also sent with a stock message noting that anyone with half a brain can determine this information, and the only safety on the internet is responsible information disclosure.

Those two things are:
              - You are never anonymous. Your IP address is logged. You will always give enough information to be found unless you are trained in OPSEC and consciously refrain from giving out information.

- There are always really bored people who are good at tracking down people on the internet. Some of us do it for a job, some of us do it because its a challenge.

Arguments on the internet have spread into RL for at least 20 years now. Professors have been terminated for USENET posts. Police Officers have been suspended for MySpace websites (Just recently). Getting into a pissing match on the internet is... dangerous.

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

....Please, everyone, remember two things, wherever you are. I have to constantly do this with children on an IRC network I run. They think they're anonymous because "its the internet," and then a week later, I have to send them a private message with who they are, where they live, and a bunch of other details......

Those two things are:
                - You are never anonymous. Your IP address is logged. You will always give enough information to be found unless you are trained in OPSEC and consciously refrain from giving out information.

- There are always really bored people who are good at tracking down people on the internet. Some of us do it for a job, some of us do it because its a challenge......

OK, OK. I can't take it anymore. The pressure is too much. I confess. (Just as soon as I think of something )

Comment

OK, OK. I can't take it anymore. The pressure is too much. I confess. (Just as soon as I think of something )
                  Your confession is noted, we will mail you a copy of the charges you have cofessed to. We already have your signature on file, and will pre-sign your confession for you.

Comment

Your confession is noted, we will mail you a copy of the charges you have cofessed to. We already have your signature on file, and will pre-sign your confession for you.
                    Thanks; I think?

Comment

Thanks; I think?
                      Your welcome.

Comment

Remember to bill him for the ink.

Comment

Don't forget to bill for the postage, and administration fees too... lol

EDIT: Oh and EMTFf, no hard feelings man. I'm still not in the greatest shape, and my boss still gave us crappy uniforms.... LOL
                          Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
                          Originally posted by ValleyOne
                          BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
                          Shoulda called in sick.
                          Be safe!

Comment

EMTfirefighter...

Well I guess anyone can make a stupid, idiot, moronic, misguided, malintentioned not to mention F'd up, sh#t for brained, psycotic, foolhardy mistake. That kid was a waste of space.

I expect that from the Public Security ie, "Police" but from a want to be swatninja just makes it that much more pathetic.

Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by talon
                              Well I guess anyone can make a stupid, idiot, moronic, misguided, malintentioned not to mention F'd up, sh#t for brained, psycotic, foolhardy mistake. That kid was a waste of space.

I expect that from the Public Security ie, "Police" but from a want to be swatninja just makes it that much more pathetic.

Good riddance.
                              Last edited by Tennsix; 04-02-2006, 07:34 PM.
                              I believe I speak for everyone here sir, when I say, to Hell with our orders.
                              -Lieutenant Commander Data
                              sigpic

Comment

I agree with Tennsix, In my mind Police Officers and other LEO's work hard to attain the title of their office. Be it rigorous backgrounds, mentally and physically demanding academies, tough hiring standards, etc... All of which are just about LE Industry standard now. They dont disrespect me by calling me something I am not, and I dont disrespect them by calling them something they are not.

They are Law Enforcement Officers, Not Public Security.
                                "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
                                "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X