Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl Missing 10 Years Found, Captive of School Security

McKeesport, PA:
    Tanya Nicole Kach, 24, was discovered after she disclosed herself to a convenience store clerk, a retired police officer who recognized her real name. According to the story, she was abducted and held captive in a room of a middle school security guard and during the ten years she was there she was not allowed any contact with the outside world.

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=4670129

What a shame, how sick.
    "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

I believe I speak for everyone here sir, when I say, to Hell with our orders.
    -Lieutenant Commander Data
    sigpic

Comment

Quotation: James Ecker, Hose's attorney, said police planned to charge his client with sex crimes involving a minor. The attorney said there was no indication that Kach had been abducted or kidnapped. "As far as I know, no one has ever said she was held against her will," Ecker said.

I have a feeling that she got tired of her roommate, and turned herself in.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Still sick. It's the stuff Jerry Springer episodes are made of.
        "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

From what I understand she was told her family didn't love her and didn't want her, and that's why she stayed.

Comment

Originally posted by GCMC Security
            From what I understand she was told her family didn't love her and didn't want her, and that's why she stayed.
            Yeah, I saw that too. However, the media initially called it a kidnapping. I didn't buy that.
            Last edited by Tennsix; 03-24-2006, 02:59 PM.
            I believe I speak for everyone here sir, when I say, to Hell with our orders.
            -Lieutenant Commander Data
            sigpic

Comment

Hairdresser Charged with Helping Girl Run Away

A hairdresser was arrested for her role in helping the young lady run away with the school security guard while she was in middle school. She allegedly help conceal the girl's identity and provided a house where the girl and the man she ran away with first engaged in relations.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-miss28.html

Comment

Suspects Made Bail

Both suspects in the case made bail. Hose was outfitted with an electronic monitoring device and given a court restraining order.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/wtae/20060329/lo_wtae/3359243

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X