X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taser
    replied
    Originally posted by Wackenhut Lawson
    Could you imagine... an GP employee at your site tells his boss "F*** you a*shole. I quit." then the client looks to you and seriously says, "Guard, shoot that man."
    Sure, but can you imagine actually following an order like that?

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    It seriously sounds like the principal, a retired Brigadier General, believed he was using his personal authority to "quell a disturbance of affray," in the idea of the British Army.

Ie: Three people are shouting and creating a disturbance, he orders his tevador or guardsman to execute one of them, so that the others will disburse.

Guess it worked.

Too bad this guy wasn't a real Brig anymore, because he would of had a garrison to defend his Academy when the relatives torched it.

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    No doubts there.

Leave a comment:

• 1stWatch
    replied
    Originally posted by Wackenhut Lawson
    Could you imagine... an GP employee at your site tells his boss "F*** you a*shole. I quit." then the client looks to you and seriously says, "Guard, shoot that man."
    At some of these places they'd do it if they could get away with it.

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 1stWatch
    started a topic Pakistani Security Guard Executes Student

Pakistani Security Guard Executes Student

Lahore, Pakistan:
    A security guard at a local school targeted and fatally shot a student at the direction of the principle. This was after one student had some sort of words with the principle and disrespected him. The deceased student's family came by later and burned the academy down.

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...-3-2006_pg7_21

God, I love the good old U.S.A.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X