carbon moters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carbon moters

check this outURL="http://www.carbonmotors.com"]http://www.carbonmotors.com[/URL]

Phasers? Vertical take-off? Holographic pilot? Cloaking device?

Maybe in the luxury series.
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

Comment

Seems kinda cheesy to me. In my area diesel is MORE spendy than regular unleaded.

Besides, it looks a cross between a Cadillax DTS, those wierd mid 60's euro cars, a subaru, the headlights look like their from a mazda...

Any how they are not coming right out and saying how much it costs, but I would think it will more or equal to a new charger.
      ~Super Ninja Sniper~
      Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

Originally posted by ValleyOne View Post
        Seems kinda cheesy to me. In my area diesel is MORE spendy than regular unleaded.

Besides, it looks a cross between a Cadillax DTS, those wierd mid 60's euro cars, a subaru, the headlights look like their from a mazda...

Any how they are not coming right out and saying how much it costs, but I would think it will more or equal to a new charger.
        About $5K more than a stripped police package Dodge Charger. This car comes fully equipped, complete with agency stripping. The equipment alone can cost $10K or more. Upon delivery, all the buyer has to do it is start it up and go to work. Moreover, it is warranted for 250K miles. The diesel fuel might be a little more expensive but many will say that expense would be nullified by lower maintenance costs, (perhaps most importantly) this is an actual police car. Not a “regular” car modified for police work
        Last edited by Tennsix; 10-10-2008, 11:42 PM.
        I believe I speak for everyone here sir, when I say, to Hell with our orders.
        -Lieutenant Commander Data
        sigpic

Comment

Don't forget, folks, this is supposedly going from factory to agency to factory. There will be no second-hand sales, and no security firms are getting them.
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
            Don't forget, folks, this is supposedly going from factory to agency to factory. There will be no second-hand sales, and no security firms are getting them.
            I wonder how long they will push that policy. That eliminates a huge percentage of prospective buyers.
            ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

I think it's nice they developed a car specifically for law enforcement, BUT...

IMHO, I think it's pretty damn ugly. They couldn't have made it functional, and yet less spacey looking?
              "Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God" -Matthew 5:9

Comment

Close up pics
                http://www.in.gov/ilea/files/E7_at_ILEA.pdf
                I believe I speak for everyone here sir, when I say, to Hell with our orders.
                -Lieutenant Commander Data
                sigpic

Comment

How long will a department have one, before they handcuff the suicide doors shut with an officer inside, horsing around?
                  sigpic
                  Rocket Science
                  Making everything else look simple, since 1958.

http://my.opera.com/integrator/blog/
                  One Man's Opinion

The Future. It isn't what it used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by integrator97 View Post
                    How long will a department have one, before they handcuff the suicide doors shut with an officer inside, horsing around?
                    Probably 15 seconds less than it takes the officer to undo the handcuffs with his own key.
                    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
                    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X