Partial Posts :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Partial Posts :(

Is anyone else having trouble with getting their posts to show completely? I noticed this with Bill Warnock and now I'm having trouble.
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

i have when i tried to post in the pepper spray percentage post
    "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

I tried to post an RCW a while back and all it posted was the title. Even though the RCW was a few paragraphs long.
      "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
      "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by Wackenhut Lawson
        I tried to post an RCW a while back and all it posted was the title. Even though the RCW was a few paragraphs long.
        I'm reporting this thread to Geoff so that he can get the tech team to figure out what the problem is. O.com recently upgraded their version of vBulletin, as did Paul at SPETactical. This may help.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by EMTFirefighter
          I noticed that The_Mayor's posts were also cut off, a welcome error in my eyes.
          For once we agree on something.
          Hospital Security Officer

Comment

I am glad to see I'm not alone is this matter.
            N.A., I sent Geoff a straight email in hopes he could kick start the system.
            Thanks guys and gals.
            Enjoy the day,
            Bill

Comment

I had that problem on here and O.com
              I believe I speak for everyone here sir, when I say, to Hell with our orders.
              -Lieutenant Commander Data
              sigpic

Comment

Virus?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
                  Virus?
                  Viruses attack users, not forums. A forum "virus" or malicious post would eat away at the SQL database, which is typically seen by nonsense or obvious text replacing every post, etc.
                  Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I am starting to get this problem. ACK!!!!! I have stopped posting till I can figure out what's, what!
                    My views, opinions and statements are my own. They are not of my company, affiliates or coworkers.

-Being bagger at Publix has more respect these days

-It's just a job kid deal with it

-The industry needs to do one of two things; stop fiddling with the thin line and go forward or go back to that way it was. A flashlight in one hand and your set of keys in the other

Comment

N.A. or Bill

Any response yet to this ongoing problem?

Comment

I had the problem with my first post. In Quebec we use accents over some "e"s as in the first one in Quebec. When I tried to post everything after Qu did not show up. Someone else mentioned it did not post when the wrote a percentage. So let's try: % did it post?
                        I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                        Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
                          Any response yet to this ongoing problem?
                          Sorry, not a peep!
                          Geoff is probably tearing his hair out.
                          Enjoy the day,
                          Bill

Comment

Thanks Bill.

Comment

What exactly is the problem?
                              Can you provide more details?

Geoff

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X