Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need input on a situation ("false arrest")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, try to keep a copy of everything that relates to this incident.
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Originally posted by jakeslife
      One other thing they did was remove my Armed Guard License from me this morning, over another unrelated incident. (A site officer was standing near my gun locker while I was right there preparing for work. He appeared to reach into it and touch my personal weapon, and I reported this to HR.) They described my not securing the locker as a "woeful breach of safety" even though I was in the immediate vicinity, with my hand inches from the locker.
      Dude, bee-ware. It seems people there have some sort of plot against you. I would get out of there if I were you. What kind of business does a site officer have near your locker and why would he do such a thing? It seems supervisors and guards were gossiping.
      "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

I e-mailed HR because my supervisor told me to.

S/O's frequently enter the office (guns are kept in the dispatch room) to pick up site keys, radios, etc.
        Liability is never above officer safety. Do what you must to make sure you go home safe.

William-2, 10-6 for 105. Yep, I'm at Starbucks!

I may be gay, but I'll eff you up!

Personal Web Site

Cheap, Quality Web Design! Put a great cop on the beat by helping with my tuition! :-D

Comment

Originally posted by jakeslife
          I e-mailed HR because my supervisor told me to.

S/O's frequently enter the office (guns are kept in the dispatch room) to pick up site keys, radios, etc.
          Its time to go, man. Every little thing you do, they're going to use it to nail you to a wall. I hope your looking now, and not before your terminated.

If your state allows them to communicate "why" you were terminated, its better to quit, have your paperwork, and explain to your next employer that you voluntarily left the bad enviornment.

If they can't, be sure they will anyway. Security company owners are a gossiping bunch.
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X