Wackenhut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ESI AGENT View Post
    When one works in private security be careful in thinking their just some 'Rent a cop' I've been called that on a number of occasions. Some people are just not very perceptive. Im former U.S.M.C. have a couple of A.S. Degrees for what it's worth. I also graduated from ESI E.P. Program. I also hold a high levil black belt in kung fu san soo,and my internal art is tai chi with a back ground in hsing yi. I have also compleated training at a number of shooting schools including about 350 hours at TFTT. Check their our security training.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmHMGOrkbPQ
    Other than the training that I listed which is just about half of my training , IM just a security guard. 'YOU CAN'T JUDGE A PERSON BY THEIR LABEL" What you don't know can kill you.
    That's exactly what I told people when I was in the USMC embassy program - I'm just a security guard.
    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

• Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
      I've been kicked & punched at work. (Most often by students from BOSTON )
      Im talking about a normal work day consisting of at least some bumps and bruises. Not to mention wrestling around with someone who has a knife on them because an in house security guard allowed them in through one of the back doors, or when someone comes to you and says theres a kid with a gun ( we did have a few good kids back then) on a floor of 3 or 4 hundred kids.
      Sergeant Phil Esterhaus: "Hey, let's be careful out there.."

THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

• Cpo

well i guess it was 6 years ago....lol.. this thread is officially resurected...lol.. rise thread...rise and be free..

btw thank you for the response to my CPO question.
        i think it dependds on what state youre in. i know you have to be a CPO or in CPO status to be in a contracted LE capacity (i.e. DOE police, CBP transport ..etc.)

Comment

• myg4s.com

1 more question... does anyone else have issuse registering with the g4s ESS site?...ive entered all info correctly according to the information on my file and it still says its incorrect... any advice?

Comment

• Originally posted by HotelSecurity View Post
            I have never heard of an unarmed guard in my area being killed on duty.
            Never said IN YOUR AREA only that it has happened and you have read the accnts.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X