Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Former "or rather now former" guard charged.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former "or rather now former" guard charged.

Gee, this does not go well for the field in the public's eye does it. Gesh, what was this moron thinking!?

He ether was still working security and got stupid or it was something he did after quiting/fired/let go?

Damn, what these idiots do to a high profile/paying job that many of us would give anything to get such work.

http://www.theledger.com/apps/pbcs.d...603060337/1004
    My views, opinions and statements are my own. They are not of my company, affiliates or coworkers.

-Being bagger at Publix has more respect these days

-It's just a job kid deal with it

-The industry needs to do one of two things; stop fiddling with the thin line and go forward or go back to that way it was. A flashlight in one hand and your set of keys in the other

A scary question...

What was he planning to do with it??
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
      What was he planning to do with it??
      Hopefully, sell it. A Thermal Imaging Sight can be devistating, that's no ordinary starlight scope. It sounds like the portable FLIR units.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I wouldn't sell it. I'd mount it on one of my AR-15A2s. Beats the heck out of my crappy Russian Generation 1 starlight stuff.
        Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Originally posted by EMTGuard
          I wouldn't sell it. I'd mount it on one of my AR-15A2s. Beats the heck out of my crappy Russian Generation 1 starlight stuff.
          I wouldn't sell it either. I'd mount it on a Bushmaster Patrolman's Carbine. But, then again, I could buy 10 Bushmasters with that single scope when I sold it on eBay.
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X