X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

One Final Step...

After you have thoroughly applied all of the suggestions posted above, please remember to take this final step:

Put your head between your knees and kiss your butt goodbye anyhow!

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.
        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Good advice.
          Attached Files
          Liability is never above officer safety. Do what you must to make sure you go home safe.

William-2, 10-6 for 105. Yep, I'm at Starbucks!

I may be gay, but I'll eff you up!

Personal Web Site

Cheap, Quality Web Design! Put a great cop on the beat by helping with my tuition! :-D

Comment

Originally posted by jakeslife
            Good advice.
            Alas, its illegal for me to do so in this state unless I carry openly.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Wow, that's a lot of stuff to read. I'm sure I'll finish it by the end of the week.
              My safety methods are a bit more simple. You know - shoot and move, shoot and move, that kind of thing.
              "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X