Detriot "Private Guard" kills 2, self

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Detriot "Private Guard" kills 2, self

A Detriot "Private Guard" opened fire in a church with a sawed off shotgun and killed a woman, fled and killed a man while attempting to carjack his vehicle. He then turned the gun on himself.
    http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...WS01/602280308
    Hospital Security Officer

Originally posted by EMTGuard
    A Detriot "Private Guard" opened fire in a church with a sawed off shotgun and killed a woman, fled and killed a man while attempting to carjack his vehicle. He then turned the gun on himself.
    http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...WS01/602280308
    This looks bad all around. The racially charged allegations that the police refused to assist the victim, for starters. The DA's office distancing themselves from political flack by going, "We didn't get any paperwork here!"

"Private Guard" seems to make it sound like the guy was one of those in-house folks that a company hires to have a guy at the door. Akin to a bouncer.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Well at least he saved the taxpayers some money and dealt justice to himself. I don't know if Michigan still allows the death penalty or not, but he would have spent years on death row or a lifetime in prison at our expense.

Comment

Nope, there is no death penalty here in Michigan.

Originally posted by wvd1979
        Well at least he saved the taxpayers some money and dealt justice to himself. I don't know if Michigan still allows the death penalty or not, but he would have spent years on death row or a lifetime in prison at our expense.

Comment

Originally posted by wvd1979
          That's what I was thinking.
          Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

wvd1979, Where in WV?

Comment

Originally posted by ACP01
              wvd1979, Where in WV?
              I'm not really from West Virginia. I got the letters WV from the letters in my name. 1979 is my birth year.

Comment

GO FIGURE. Its DETROIT............ Doesn't suprise me one bit.
                http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/3203/darrell29jc.gif

The FUTURE is MSP...

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X