Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Unlicensed Security officer arrested for Impersonating a LEO in fl.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 case charges
    He's got 9 counts of the same charge as count 1.

Case Number: 07-MM-0011906-O Filing Date: 10/12/2007 Case Type: Misdemeanor Case Status: TRIAL Status Date: 10/15/2008 Current Judge: MILLER, W M
    Defendant: BRYAN PAUL ANSLEY Count #: 001 Offense Date: 10/30/2006 Citation #: Complaint Date: Information Date: 10/12/2007 Statute: 493.6120(1) - VIOLATION OF UNIFORM REGULATIONS General Offense Category: Charge Level: MISDEMEANOR Charge Degree: FIRST DEGREE Result: FILED/NOT DISPOSED AT PROSECUTORS LEVEL
    Result Date: 10/12/2007
    "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

using a blue light he's probably scr-wed. I was starting to think maybe he was an so with an attorney background.I did run him through dol he has a 119 block like me. So apparently he's an ex cop or co.
      THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

If you check the record exemption box on the G license form . they will put it through usually even if your not an ex Leo.
        Ive been told.
        Last edited by bigdog; 10-13-2008, 11:07 PM.
        "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

I think I had to provide verification of it on mine. Both of those so's had 119 blocks. I would think saying you are current or former and not being would constitute impersonating.
          THE VIEWS EXPRESSED ON THIS WEBSITE/BLOG ARE MINE ALONE AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF MY EMPLOYER.

Comment

pi's would have :
            The home address and telephone number for this individual is restricted from
            public record in accordance with Section 493.6122, F.S.

current former leo have:
            The home address and telephone number for this individual is restricted from
            public record in accordance with the Public Records Act, Section 119.071(4)(d) F.S.

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/access/help.html
            see bottompage on above link.

then if u look at both individuals through dol site, they are 119.
            Last edited by gixxer32404; 10-13-2008, 11:24 PM.

Comment

My stuff is blocked under FSS 119...

BTW, folks.

It does not matter if you are not working for a guard firm. If you have a GUN, you are FULLY SUBJECT TO CHAPTER 493's security statutes. That means you MUST have a Class D license, a Class G license, and must be in a uniform, can't use force to protect property, etc.

It is illegal to provide armed security services as an agent of the owner with a Class W license, or armed as an agent of the owner through Chapter 790.

A gun store clerk can wear a gun because he's not a security guard. The second you call him a guard, he has to be uniformed, Class G'ed, and Class D'ed.
              Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I just checked a few people's D and Gs... I think they figured my trick out...

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
                  I just checked a few people's D and Gs... I think they figured my trick out...
                  I'm lost^^^.I'm guessing you'd need to explain your trick through a pm,not openly??Are u still in Fla.?

Comment

I'm curious of what your trick was.

It's not uncommon for a cheap company up here to get a contract with 4 motels in close proximity and hire ONE so to patrol all 4 motels with a street dividing the property. Also so expected to walk all floors hourly, and outside. One motel/hotel was @ least 4 floors. And pay so under $8.00 an hour.

Comment

I marked no, not eligible, then marked "yes," I would like the exemption.

Comment

but u are or aren't current or former leo??

Comment

I don't live in the state of Florida. Your status for 119 has to be a florida law enforcement officer.

Comment

current or former...yes.
                            I believe it also covers firemen judges, child abuse investigators, and spouses among some other classes of people.

Comment

I think this case is still 'open'.

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post

It does not matter if you are not working for a guard firm. If you have a GUN, you are FULLY SUBJECT TO CHAPTER 493's security statutes. That means you MUST have a Class D license, a Class G license, and must be in a uniform, can't use force to protect property, etc.

It is illegal to provide armed security services as an agent of the owner with a Class W license, or armed as an agent of the owner through Chapter 790.
                                I concur 110%
                                www.securityinstructor.net

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X