Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheep Theft Foiled

Little Rock, AR:
    A security guard at a local zoo caught a homeless man trying to make off with a sheep in a trash bag. The suspect fought with police when they tried to apprehend him and is now facing multiple charges. The sheep was returned to its pen.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060222/...ss_man_sheep_2
    "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Originally posted by 1stWatch
    Little Rock, AR:
    A security guard at a local zoo caught a homeless man trying to make off with a sheep in a trash bag. The suspect fought with police when they tried to apprehend him and is now facing multiple charges. The sheep was returned to its pen.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060222/...ss_man_sheep_2
    That felony charge sounds... wrong.

Anyway, this is somewhat amusing.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Sounds like he got caught sneaking his girlfriend out after curfew.
      I believe I speak for everyone here sir, when I say, to Hell with our orders.
      -Lieutenant Commander Data
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tennsix
        Sounds like he got caught sneaking his girlfriend out after curfew.
        Well you know what they say about scruffy looking bums from Arkansas...
        "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Was he related to Wiley E. Coyote?
          Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Tennsix, that was just plain "baaaaaaadd!!!"

Mr. Security, you're thinking of Ralph Wolf and Sam the Sheepdog("Morning Ralph. Oh, morning, Sam!")
            Never make a drummer mad; we beat things for a living!

Comment

I bet it went something like this....
              Attached Files
              I believe I speak for everyone here sir, when I say, to Hell with our orders.
              -Lieutenant Commander Data
              sigpic

Comment

Yep, you're both right.
                Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X